CFB Brian Harsin's future in Auburn in question

Advertisement
Facts shorty is incredibly average. Some of y’all thinking that’s “hot”.

If that’s what y’all think then half the chicks walking around are “hot”.

She’s a smooth 5.5 out of 10.

My scale is tough.
A 5 is average.
6 is like alright.
7. She cute or whatever.
8. She nice as ****.
9. Close to perfect minor flaws.
10. A generational type of chick you might see once every year (in real life) out of everyone you pass by on the streets. Will enter any room and command the attention of everyone. Men and women including the 8s and 9s. Everybody can see she that deal.

I see better looking chicks than this **** near every few feet in Brazil.
Photographic evidence?

Advertisement
You're giving away my retirement plan.

29 now. I’m listening to all the old heads. Every dude that shares their marriage/dating/relationship experiences……I learn from.

It’s why I bought a second crib in Brasil.

One of my old heads in Brasil is 55 and his current girlfriend of 3 years is 26. They live together. He’s American.

I ain’t letting nobody talk crazy to me.

Tell me I gotta tolerate being treated like **** because “she’s a bytch”

“Happy wife happy life” bull**** while the whole time your miserable but catering to the needs of this broad and then y’all have kids and you still miserable. Essentially giving up your life because “she’s the boss”

I be writing down game from all the old heads and applying things to my life.

If you had some bad **** happen to you we both ain’t gotta experience it. Shoot tell me the lessons learned and I got the shortcut.

The lengths I’ve seen men go to for *** or to stay around some ***. Being belittled, arguments about trivial ****.

When I’m 50 I’ll do the same thing my guy is doing. Find a chick 21+ that’s with the program.

Honestly most dudes (and chicks) be ignoring the **** outta signs that a person is ****ed up. I be meeting dudes baby moms and I’m like. “No wonder she’s a baby mom….how you ain’t see all this red flags my guy”

Men be so desperate to be loved and feel some ****** they be losing common sense.

Brazil is like that?

Sim! Was vacationing at a Punta Cana resort over the summer, and Douglas Costa (Brazilian soccer player) was getting married there. The wedding party had sooooooo many bad ones in it.

1643995237464.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
29 now. I’m listening to all the old heads. Every dude that shares their marriage/dating/relationship experiences……I learn from.

It’s why I bought a second crib in Brasil.

One of my old heads in Brasil is 55 and his current girlfriend of 3 years is 26. They live together. He’s American.

I ain’t letting nobody talk crazy to me.

Tell me I gotta tolerate being treated like **** because “she’s a bytch”

“Happy wife happy life” bull**** while the whole time your miserable but catering to the needs of this broad and then y’all have kids and you still miserable. Essentially giving up your life because “she’s the boss”

I be writing down game from all the old heads and applying things to my life.

If you had some bad **** happen to you we both ain’t gotta experience it. Shoot tell me the lessons learned and I got the shortcut.

The lengths I’ve seen men go to for *** or to stay around some ***. Being belittled, arguments about trivial ****.

When I’m 50 I’ll do the same thing my guy is doing. Find a chick 21+ that’s with the program.

Honestly most dudes (and chicks) be ignoring the **** outta signs that a person is ****ed up. I be meeting dudes baby moms and I’m like. “No wonder she’s a baby mom….how you ain’t see all this red flags my guy”

Men be so desperate to be loved and feel some ****** they be losing common sense.
Stay that course bro, real ****. And as always my motto: fūck these høes

Advertisement
You're correct - I knew none of those details. Mainly because I couldn't care less about what Auburn does.

Regardless - if they hire Steele away....we'll be fine. We may have to wait until August for a DC, but we'll be OK.

I'm just really high on Steele. I think he's going ot do an amazing job here. Definitely won't be the end of the world if we lose him, but I'd prefer that we didn't. I don't think we've had a coach of his caliber in a long time.

And people say our fan base is toxic. Dude has been there for one year.

All fans bases are toxic in 2022. Period.

Social media, everyone having a voice, information overload and a patient-less, irrational, entitled world—it's made for a disaster.

Can't wait until we get the OC hired so I can check-the-f**k-out on all things college football until September.

There's literally NOTHING to talk about between now and then—not even spring ball. We've seen enough spring-time Greentree superheroes over the years.

See y'all on September 3rd for Bethune-Cookman. Until then, it's basketball, baseball, summertime concerts and anything but football.

Advertisement
Back