CFB Brian Harsin's future in Auburn in question

Not really the point of the thread, but where did On3 come from?

I had never heard of these guys until about two months ago and they’ve been breaking a ton of news.
Same guy who started Rivals and 247 started this site. Quite a few of the reporters from both Rivals and 247 have moved over there. They all still have their contacts...

Advertisement
This chick was planted...and he fell for it. About to lose millions over some **** he could've gotten on any other University campus. She is fine though, hot dang lol
Planted? She is a recent Boise alum and I think she was a cheerleader sooooo this has been going on for awhile before the auburn days imo

F5163C3C-4D92-4BBD-ADFE-FF59A333768B.jpeg

Advertisement
That would be the dumbest career move he’s ever made if he went from Ole Miss to AU.

AU may have more money than Ole Miss as a program, but it’s not a better job...

He should hold out until Sark gets fired at Texas & angle for that job.

Or even go take over at AZ State once Herm is forced to resign.
Lost me here, how exactly is au not a better job than ole miss?

Last edited:
She really isn't that hot. Anybody making 5 million a year while being relatively young and in shape can pull far hotter girls than her that aren't going to put you at risk of losing your job.

Facts shorty is incredibly average. Some of y’all thinking that’s “hot”.

If that’s what y’all think then half the chicks walking around are “hot”.

She’s a smooth 5.5 out of 10.

My scale is tough.
A 5 is average.
6 is like alright.
7. She cute or whatever.
8. She nice as ****.
9. Close to perfect minor flaws.
10. A generational type of chick you might see once every year (in real life) out of everyone you pass by on the streets. Will enter any room and command the attention of everyone. Men and women including the 8s and 9s. Everybody can see she that deal.

I see better looking chicks than this **** near every few feet in Brazil.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, I remember when Butch was coming back and already had a staff put together.

Can't see how in one night they lined up their HC and coordinators while it took us 3 months.
That hasbeen in the works for 10 years+ years. It’s the most thorough and elite staff ever!

Facts shorty is incredibly average. Some of y’all thinking that’s “hot”.

If that’s what y’all think then half the chicks walking around are “hot”.

She’s a smooth 5.5 out of 10.

My scale is tough.
A 5 is average.
6 is like alright.
7. She cute or whatever.
8. She nice as ****.
9. Close to perfect minor flaws.
10. A generational type of chick you might see once every year (in real life) out of everyone you pass by on the streets. Will enter any room and command the attention of everyone. Men and women including the 8s and 9s. Everybody can see she that deal.

I see better looking chicks than this **** near every few feet in Brazil.
I only use 2 numbers...

1. Yes I would
0. No I wouldn't

There are variations to 1, for example. She can be a hard 1 (absolute smokeshow) or a soft 1 (depending if your drunk or the body is good but the face isn't)

These 2 numbers make it much easier to identify when you're with friends and its funny how often you and your friends will disagree if she is a 1 or 0. But at the end of the day it's really simple. You either would or you wouldn't. This girl is definitely a 1.

Advertisement
Someone very close to Freeze told me that he was a done deal to Auburn. Like was calling people for staff positions etc.

But it was all through the boosters and the AD got mad and went off script and got Harsin to spite them.

If Auburn at this late hour fires their HC and hires Steele, this makes it clear the SEC and some member schools are making a deliberate attempt to affect Miami's ability to assemble a staff and weaken our competitive position. We may have to bring in former pro coaches, mid-west or west coast coaches.

Advertisement
Back