CFB Brian Harsin's future in Auburn in question

There was talk of firing him after the Iron Bowl loss, firing him in year 1 would be hilarious because they’re paying him $5.25mill per & he’s already earned an incentive bonus for getting them to be bowl eligible this year, his buyout is $17.5mill if they fire him without cause... However, maybe having an affair with an intern is a confident just cause, maybe they even sent her at him 🧐🤔 lol

Plus they’re still paying off $21.5mill from when they fired Gus Malzahn.

If they do can Harsin, Dana Holgorsen would be good there, although if I’m him I wouldn’t wanna leave Houston just to go to the SEC West & get fired in 2 years because I can’t compete with Bama, TAMU, Ole Miss, LSU & an emerging Arkansas. Houston’s a good G5 gig that you can comfortably win 10+ games a year at & not ever worry about an insane unruly fan base calling for your head every other season.

Jamey Chadwell being a Super Saiyan Redneck would fit lovely in Auburn, he’s a really good coach & has affable personality that would lend itself well to Southern style recruiting, plus he’d probably get a solid 3-4 years before they grabbed the pitchforks.

But now more than ever would be the perfect opportunity for Bill Clark to finally get his turn to make a run at being a P5 SEC coach & considering his staunch respect in the state of Alabama he’d kill it at a place like Auburn. I can’t think of a coach would have more support locally than Bill Clark.

If Harsin is fired they should seriously consider him, although I think they’d probably want a splash hire.
LMAO!!! “Super Saiyan Redneck”. Stealing.

Advertisement
Just curious, is her married or something? If not, what’s the big deal?
In reality, it’s not a big deal but Auburn want him out and they found ammunition ( probably hired her just in case they need a reason to get rid of him).

If Auburn won the west, beat Bama and signed a top class. Auburn would be working on a extension and getting his girl a promotion but he has been a terrible hire. They are trying to dump him and not buy him by means necessary.

She ain't bad for late 40s

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220203-231519_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220203-231519_Chrome.jpg
    1,018.6 KB · Views: 561
  • Screenshot_20220203-231351_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220203-231351_Chrome.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 550
  • Screenshot_20220203-231331_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220203-231331_Chrome.jpg
    933.3 KB · Views: 506
  • Screenshot_20220203-231320_Chrome.jpg