Brian Edwards hits the transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I think I figured it out, you're a bit sensitive first offended and now insulted.

My notions are not inaccurate. In his post you seem to neglect to understand he means lower level of play, which again is true; he even asked if HBCUs compete for titles like NDS.

Hahaa... Some people are so quick to call others sensitive just because someone says a remark is flawed and insulting. Aye you can find a better rebuttal than that. That type of condescension is played out. He was wrong and was first called out for it. You can read his quote for yourself. He is the one who said not even FCS but HBCU. Then another poster pointed out that some HBCUs are FCS. He could have said a D2 HBCU or NAIA. But then he doubled down and said they rarely play in the playoffs. I pointed out that they don’t play because they have an agreement with the Celebration Bowl and the SWAC has been playing bowl games since I could remember.

Now he said that. They aren’t good because they don’t play in the playoffs? They gave up their automatic bid a while ago. It doesn’t mean that they aren’t good. Just like any other conference they have strong teams and bad teams.

You could continue to stay on me stating it was insulting or you could get past that and see that his point was flawed. Either way, I added facts to his claim.

So what happens if you hit the transfer portal but none of your target schools take you? You stay at your current program and deal with the aftermath or once you're in the portal you're out already?

So what happens if you hit the transfer portal but none of your target schools take you? You stay at your current program and deal with the aftermath or once you're in the portal you're out already?

Transfer to Winn Dixie Community College

Advertisement
how is his "quote", which is actually a fact, insulting? he is just saying that the level of play in HBCUs is lower than most of the FCS and that this kid is a below avg talent that doesnt belong in top tier FCS

Bc he’s a fairy. I’m a black man that played at an HBCU but what I said is allegedly insulting.

He didn’t say that. He said HBCUs are lowered than FCS. Then a poster said that HBCUs are FCS. Then he doubled down and said they rarely make the FCS. That’s when I provided some facts and said they opted to have a bowl game instead, while the SWAC was foregoing the playoffs for a while. He told me he didn’t care. It’s insulting if you’re spewing inaccurate notions and proved to be apathetic to what they said.

HBCU’s are FCS? Really? So the entire CIAA and SIAC are in the FCS? Lying ***.

HBCH football is average compared to the rest of the FCS. Like I said...HBCU football in 2019 is FCS in name only.

Advertisement
As a former football player of an HBCU, you're not educating me on anything here. I’m aware an HBCU is an FCS..mostly in name only... how many of them of them make the FCS playoffs?

My point is today HBCU football is a step below a true FCS program regardless of football traditions.

He’s not a North Dakota state type of football player..he’s a FAMU type. Hate it all you want..it’s the truth.

Your dropping facts and ****ing off the HBCU fan boys. They like to think their teams would dominate the FCS playoffs if they didn't opt out.

Your dropping facts and ****ing off the HBCU fan boys. They like to think their teams would dominate the FCS playoffs if they didn't opt out.

They would get slaughtered & they know it. They have years of history to prove it. They hide behind the opt out bc they cannot compete athletically or financially.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back