Brian Edwards hits the transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Looking back, I had really high expectations of Edwards. Liked him more than Henderson coming out of high school. He's one reason I've evolved my thinking in terms of raw athleticism over polish. Henderson wasn't a developed DB but had a super high ceiling, whereas Edwards was a more experienced DB with straight-line speed and height, but didn't have that fast twitch.

We could have used Henderson, but we have better players than Edwards on our roster right now. And none of them beat the crap out of their girlfriends. Hard pass.

Looking back, I had really high expectations of Edwards. Liked him more than Henderson coming out of high school. He's one reason I've evolved my thinking in terms of raw athleticism over polish. Henderson wasn't a developed DB but had a super high ceiling, whereas Edwards was a more experienced DB with straight-line speed and height, but didn't have that fast twitch.

We could have used Henderson, but we have better players than Edwards on our roster right now. And none of them beat the crap out of their girlfriends. Hard pass.
Didn't we recruit Edwards to play safety and he preferred cb,Banda was his primary recruiter and when he made it clear he wanted to play corner we told him we would give him a shot there.Got to give Banda credit,he keeps taking major losses every year but as a stud DB,he shakes it off and just goes on to the next one.

Advertisement
He’ll be another who languishes in the portal unless he’s realistic enough to know he’ll need to be willing to step down to FCS to get any attention.

That portal is currently clogged with **** like Edwards. Lots of dopes just floating in the portal right now one flush away from being out of football.
The Portal Potty...

Lost my account and just been reading lately but im glad this is my first comment! Dude had a 26 inch vert definitely not "super athletic😂😂😂

Yeah, of the two turncoats that year Edwards and Henderson, Henderson was always the better athlete by a mile.

i was never big on him. i just didnt see it.

Advertisement
Yep it really is. Remember that puke Tyler Byrd? Screwed us over to be with his boyfriend €um Filled ****. Hope I spelled his name right.

I don’t get why we say things like this. I don’t think it’s some karma or anything. I think these kids are who they are. Good high school players but role players at the collegiate level. Chances are he would have been the same with us. I don’t want to say we dodged a bullet, because their kids. However, with some of his off-the field activities that’s what it was.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good riddance Edwards, this is what happens when you ***** up the recruiting process the way you did. That and hitting your girlfriend. Just punk **** lil ***** moves. It’s great to see more Gayturd tears because of this and their fan based obsession and stupidity thinking they’re DBU. May the plague from a thousand HIV locusts infect your body

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back