Brian Edwards hits the transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
“it was also a pleasure being apart of ...” —— hmmmnn — interesting word choice by whoever wrote this.

Advertisement
Talk about someone who was in the right place at the right time for three of his turnovers. Anyone on CIS could have made those interceptions, they were that easy. That dude don't hit no one, he just hugs them to the ground.
I want to see KJ go beast mode on that ***!!! Catch and carry. As in catch then carry his *** across the goal line.

Won’t be surprised if Jobe is in the same boat soon
Won’t be surprised if Jobe is here in the near future.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Because it just fits the narrative... He handled the process so disrespectfully that even if it doesn’t happen I kinda hope it does 🤷🏾‍♂️

Fair enough, I guess, but there is a difference between wanting it to happen (and I want it too) and predicting that it will happen.

This kid wasn't even a good corner in high school. He is super athletic but it doesn't translate to the field for him for whatever reason. I didn't want him then and I sure as **** don't want his sorry *** now. FIU could use some depth at corner.
Lost my account and just been reading lately but im glad this is my first comment! Dude had a 26 inch vert definitely not "super athletic😂😂😂

What's neat is these schools can't get the bag back , like they'd miss it anyway.

GOCANES

Advertisement
I heard that Southwest Louisiana State is looking for a new waterboy than can also play defense......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back