Brian Edwards hits the transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

flcanesfan

we back?
I still remember him and CJ flipping in the last minute and really ******** over our class.. Total punk move and now he will probably transfer to Rutgers or Tenn state or some other second hand college...

Advertisement
Advertisement
I still remember him and CJ flipping in the last minute and really ******** over our class.. Total punk move and now he will probably transfer to Rutgers or Tenn state or some other second hand college...

View attachment 89668

View attachment 89669
He disrespected The U to no end! BUT, is he any good? Is he worth taking a risk on? What value add can he bring to our team? My first inclination is to disregard him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Florida talking about this DB tradition like they're rolling out Sean Taylor, Ed Reed and Antrel Rolle on the same squad. So funny how insecure those clowns are—always trying to play it like they're bigger and better than they really are. The inferiority complex in Gainesville is like no other.....

wow ... its crazy how things twist and turn ... it really is a business decision for these kids which is why it's so important t make a good one ... obviously he now feels that uf wasn't the best, can't help but think that he would be on the field now if he had chose us, i wish him the best

He’ll be another who languishes in the portal unless he’s realistic enough to know he’ll need to be willing to step down to FCS to get any attention.

That portal is currently clogged with **** like Edwards. Lots of dopes just floating in the portal right now one flush away from being out of football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back