Brewster

WR Cane

Junior
Can't stand that SOB but I wish we had him. He can recruit with the best of them. Probably about to get 5* Marvin Wilson right out from under LSU nose, and we gone have to face that bih for the next 4 years. He is the one who pulled 5* Cam Akers as well. I hate fsux more than any team in the country, but we need another team to get Brewster the **** out of Tallahassee. I don't know what he's selling but these studs are eating it up and Dumbo gains the proceeds.

Advertisement
Can't stand that SOB but I wish we had him. He can recruit with the best of them. Probably about to get 5* Marvin Wilson right out from under LSU nose, and we gone have to face that bih for the next 4 years. He is the one who pulled 5* Cam Akers as well. I hate fsux more than any team in the country, but we need another team to get Brewster the **** out of Tallahassee. I don't know what he's selling but these studs are eating it up and Dumbo gains the proceeds.

They got major bags involved in the game! They have for many years.

No doubt, works he bags with the best of them. Underrated bag game at FSU....very stealthy.

Advertisement
I mean with my smile and self confidence, I could be an ace recruiter if I had a name your price checkbook like theirs...

Advertisement
Advertisement
pretty easy to sell FSU TBH

They've been pulling in great classes for 30 years....FAMU, party school, cash.

I dont think some of these guys have been to tally. As a teen it has to seem like Heaven, you get big time school but have black historical college filled to brim with females in un even ratios... My dudes, that is another world. Not gonna lie

Can't even lie I hate that b*tch but he recruit his a55 off. Maybe it's the bags?

That dude is literally a piece of ****e. I like our coaches, but we seriously have to go out and find another guy or two that are recruiting machines. We have the coaches to actually teach the positions, we need a couple more recruiting

It would also help to have improved booster support and to get that **** IPF done.

Advertisement
There's no part of me left that believes kids aren't being bought. There's no logic to many of these situations that leads to any other conclusion (there's nothing umd could have said to whoopi that they hadn't said before, so what changed his mind?). When they talk about Miami being at a disadvantage having a small alumni base, that's what they mean.

That dude is literally a piece of ****e. I like our coaches, but we seriously have to go out and find another guy or two that are recruiting machines. We have the coaches to actually teach the positions, we need a couple more recruiting

It would also help to have improved booster support and to get that **** IPF done.

If by "booster support" you mean "bag men", then we are in agreement.

There's no part of me left that believes kids aren't being bought. There's no logic to many of these situations that leads to any other conclusion (there's nothing umd could have said to whoopi that they hadn't said before, so what changed his mind?). When they talk about Miami being at a disadvantage having a small alumni base, that's what they mean.

This^^^^^

Advertisement
Back