Brewster

Advertisement
Are some of y'all just now wising up to the game?

What do I keep telling y'all? Pay like you weigh or Starve...

I'm not guessing & I'm not speculating... It's 100% FACT, you MUST drop bags if you want recruits, especially the Elite ones.

I told y'all over a month ago when free shoes started flipping guys, signing them in the middle of SEC country they were dropping serious bags this recruiting cycle.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if Wilson and ruggs kid go there.

Straight cash homie

70157291.jpg

Advertisement
Yawn, lulz at anyone that thinks FAMU tail has anything to do with FSU recruiting success. Fools.

There's no part of me left that believes kids aren't being bought. There's no logic to many of these situations that leads to any other conclusion (there's nothing umd could have said to whoopi that they hadn't said before, so what changed his mind?). When they talk about Miami being at a disadvantage having a small alumni base, that's what they mean.

Maybe Jimbo and the coaches he has are better than Richts at recruiting. Richt was ok at UGA as well, it was not like he was elite. Jeremy Pruitt, and Bryan Mcdlendon where the better recruiters at UGA.

We will see what Richt can do, but he needs to get better at recruiting one way or another.Because Jimbo is mopping **** up.

Advertisement

I'm not guessing & I'm not speculating... It's 100% FACT, you MUST drop bags if you want recruits, especially the Elite ones.

Miami is not gonna do that on a large scale. For several reasons. Probation. Richt. Lack of big time boosters.

I agree it works but we simply aren't going to do it, so what's the point in continuously bringing it up?

We just sit back & keep letting FSU get elite hauls while we pray to God 3 star Brian Edwards comes here. Bags or continued medocrity. Simple as that.

We just sit back & keep letting FSU get elite hauls while we pray to God 3 star Brian Edwards comes here. Bags or continued medocrity. Simple as that.

Once again, I agree bags work.

But we're not going to deploy them. So what's the point in discussing it?

Advertisement

Names and $ amounts please... u can stick to gators and noles.

Everyone has known for a while that Brewster is their bag guy! Someone needs to roll over and catch Brewster dropping the goods.

Advertisement

Yep, wanna recruit like the big boys, have to pay like the big boys.

There's no part of me left that believes kids aren't being bought. There's no logic to many of these situations that leads to any other conclusion (there's nothing umd could have said to whoopi that they hadn't said before, so what changed his mind?). When they talk about Miami being at a disadvantage having a small alumni base, that's what they mean.

Maybe Jimbo and the coaches he has are better than Richts at recruiting. Richt was ok at UGA as well, it was not like he was elite. Jeremy Pruitt, and Bryan Mcdlendon where the better recruiters at UGA.

We will see what Richt can do, but he needs to get better at recruiting one way or another.Because Jimbo is mopping **** up.

I'm not writing Richt off, I'm saying that some of these situations don't make sense any other way. Some of the late flips and kids showing interest then shutting it down when saban tells them too are hard to believe. Sit happens more often than I think can be explained by kids da simply being ******** or coaches ONLY being great recruiters.

Advertisement
Back