Brewster to Bama?

Fluffhead

Recruit
Premium
Not sure if this would be a good or a bad thing.

Jumbo Package: Is Godsey the Guy? - Roll 'Bama Roll

We’ve been told by those close to the program that FSU assistant Tim Brewster is under consideration for the staff’s other opening, vacated by Billy Napier taking the Arizona State OC position.

One source we spoke with believed Napier was ultimately passed over for the Bama OC role, prompting his decision to leave and take a play-calling gig. Those close to the program say Saban had known for a week or two that Sarkisian would take the Falcons job after signing day

Advertisement
Let's be real for what ever reason.... Brewster is a monster recruiter. I don't even know who they would even bring in to replace him. He's that good

Advertisement
I rather him in BAMA than FSU.

We go head to head with FSU for way more recruits.

I don't like that guy, and want him as far away from the State of Miami as possible.

Let's hope that scumbag is gone.

I will never get how Brewster is successful in recruiting and how kids don't see thru his rah rah B.S. I guess I can't speak about his positional coaching abilities - but he was the absolute worst head coach the Gophers have ever had and drove the program into the ground for a decade. They still play all of his stupid tag lines on the radio up here to mock him. "Get your Chili while its hot". "Gopher Nation." "We're gonna make it to the Rose Bowl baby". He used to fly helicopters to highschool football games etc. People up here saw right thru it - not sure how they don't down in Florida. If Al Golden was a used car salesman - Brewster put him to shame.

Advertisement
FSU got shut out of so fls this year.... they only grabbed Samuels (nole legacy) n James Blackman..and we never recruited neither...uf only gettin croots from so fla because of Shannon..without him, they shut out too

Moar "Sabag is prescient and knew what was going to happen a month before it happened" horseshyt from the **** garglers who think that midget facquit walks on water.

I will never get how Brewster is successful in recruiting and how kids don't see thru his rah rah B.S. I guess I can't speak about his positional coaching abilities - but he was the absolute worst head coach the Gophers have ever had and drove the program into the ground for a decade. They still play all of his stupid tag lines on the radio up here to mock him. "Get your Chili while its hot". "Gopher Nation." "We're gonna make it to the Rose Bowl baby". He used to fly helicopters to highschool football games etc. People up here saw right thru it - not sure how they don't down in Florida. If Al Golden was a used car salesman - Brewster put him to shame.
He was a **** HC but he's been a renowned recruiter forever. He's a salesman.

Brewster is considered a beast at recruiting SoFL and has had successes down here. He has been at fsu for 4 years which just happens to correspond to the Goldofrito years and a down period for the lizards. An analysis of this year, with a real staff entrenched at The U, reveals that Brewster's "beast" status in SoFL may not exactly ring true now that there is a real recruiting staff to compete against.

Taking into account "SOFL only" their 2 commits (Wright, Cowan) flipped to bamer. Samuels was a legacy and going there regardless. Jennings flipped to Miami and we beat them out for Donaldson. Outside of the legacy Samuels, Brewster wasn't a real success down here. His success in SoFl previously was due in part to lack of recruiting competition from Goldofrito regime. Plus they won a Natty his second season there and we know how much easier that makes things recruiting against an idiot like goldie.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It really doesn't matter where he is, Brewster will recruit South Fla wherever he's hired, that's simply his job.

Just because he's at Bama & not FSU doesn't mean we won't have to deal with him...

South Fla will ALWAYS be a War Zone for recruiting, it doesn't matter what team, every single major winning program in the Nation will continuously recruit the region, we can't run from that battle, we simply have to have a staff strong enough to finally win them... Which we now do.

The only way to fend off the hyenas is to have tons of local support directing all the top level talent to Miami, we need all the High School Coaches & handlers/advisers on our side, that's how you fight an undermanned war on all fronts.

Jumbo knows Richt well, he got the message loud & clear when he lost the Donaldson battle... It's those bhitch made batty boys up in Gaynesville that we need to go upside they head with the ****** sledgehammer to.

fWx327.gif

Bama is going to Bama so I have no issues with Brewster leaving FSU.

Me too...I root for Bama to get everyone recruiting-wise, and then beat the bejesus out of everyone on the field...I want there to be only one king UNTIL UM is the new king. I root for em to kill the whole SEC then Clemson, FSU, OSU whoever they face. Then my dream scenario is UM to catch up and take over CFB and become the new Bama

Advertisement
Back