Brewster to Bama?

I will never get how Brewster is successful in recruiting and how kids don't see thru his rah rah B.S. I guess I can't speak about his positional coaching abilities - but he was the absolute worst head coach the Gophers have ever had and drove the program into the ground for a decade. They still play all of his stupid tag lines on the radio up here to mock him. "Get your Chili while its hot". "Gopher Nation." "We're gonna make it to the Rose Bowl baby". He used to fly helicopters to highschool football games etc. People up here saw right thru it - not sure how they don't down in Florida. If Al Golden was a used car salesman - Brewster put him to shame.
He was a **** HC but he's been a renowned recruiter forever. He's a salesman.

minnesota's two hard-fought losses in the Insight Bowl under his reign are pretty big sells for recruits

Advertisement
So now uncle Puke will be getting triple boned by Brewster, his replacement at FSU, and the **** recruiters, all the while taking a massive shīt on the home team.

If you don't think that pos grifter puke is a problem for us by adding to the local anti-Miami background noise, you're not paying attention.

Fortunately, the more beastly we become in recruiting, the more he will slip into irrelevancy. I await the day when he's just a joke and nobody pays him any mind. I hope that day comes soon

FSUs been a recruiting power for decades, does Brewster make that big of a difference?

Bama is going to Bama so I have no issues with Brewster leaving FSU.

Me too...I root for Bama to get everyone recruiting-wise, and then beat the bejesus out of everyone on the field...I want there to be only one king UNTIL UM is the new king. I root for em to kill the whole SEC then Clemson, FSU, OSU whoever they face. Then my dream scenario is UM to catch up and take over CFB and become the new Bama

While I can get on board with this, I have to ask... Are you rooting for Bama over FSU in week 1 next year? Would be better for us if FSU is 2-0 going into our game vs them with a win over Bama on their resume. They'd prob be #1 or #2 when we played and we'll be 2-0 as well, prob ranked in the top 15

Last edited:
Advertisement
I will never get how Brewster is successful in recruiting and how kids don't see thru his rah rah B.S. I guess I can't speak about his positional coaching abilities - but he was the absolute worst head coach the Gophers have ever had and drove the program into the ground for a decade. They still play all of his stupid tag lines on the radio up here to mock him. "Get your Chili while its hot". "Gopher Nation." "We're gonna make it to the Rose Bowl baby". He used to fly helicopters to highschool football games etc. People up here saw right thru it - not sure how they don't down in Florida. If Al Golden was a used car salesman - Brewster put him to shame.
He was a **** HC but he's been a renowned recruiter forever. He's a salesman.

Yup, one of the worst HC ever but a recruiter...Similar to Eddie O. and Locksley. Went to schools who were perennial 8-9 win teams, bowls every year...Completely took them to the shutter, and then right after they left, those schools went back to have more success. Hilarious.

Bama is going to Bama so I have no issues with Brewster leaving FSU.

Me too...I root for Bama to get everyone recruiting-wise, and then beat the bejesus out of everyone on the field...I want there to be only one king UNTIL UM is the new king. I root for em to kill the whole SEC then Clemson, FSU, OSU whoever they face. Then my dream scenario is UM to catch up and take over CFB and become the new Bama

While I can get on board with this, I have to ask... Are you rooting for Bama over FSU in week 1 next year? Would be better for us if FSU is 2-0 going into our game vs them with a win over Bama on their resume. They'd prob be #1 or #2 when we played and we'll be 2-0 as well, prob ranked in the top 15

Doesn't matter to me...We are going to have a hellish time winning in Doak with a new qb either way.

Advertisement
Back