Brevin

Brevin was terrific for the Canes. He played hard, was a leader, and was a tremendous asset recruiting other talented players to come to the U. Grateful he was a Cane.

He is a little undersized for the NFL and will have to improve his blocking at the next level. Plus, he did have some durability issues in college. I also think he may have come across as a little "overconfident" in interviews (just a hunch).

He's very capable of putting up solid numbers if he works hard at the next level, becomes stronger, stays healthy and improves his blocking. I expect him to do well and will be rooting for his success. He has "it". Good luck in the NFL, Brevin!

Thanks for saving me a longer reply by saying mostly what I think summarizes him and his time here very well.

Brevin gave it all he had here and was crazy about this school.

I wish we had more like him. The Draft doesn't say how valuable he was here in every facet of the game on and off the field.

Advertisement
Thanks for saving me a longer reply by saying mostly what I think summarizes him and his time here very well.

Brevin gave it all he had here and was crazy about this school.

I wish we had more like him. The Draft doesn't say how valuable he was here in every facet of the game on and off the field.
“That my TE”
terrell owens boards GIF

Anyone still think he made a good choice? I told people he was yet another one getting bad advice when he declared. Mayne these kids will learn soon smh. Kid could've come back and proved he was capable of being on the field for even 75% of a season and gotten drafted higher than he's gon a get taken
Hard to say if it was correct or not. Being that he has been injured every year. You could say go get that money before u have a worse injury that can ruin his career. Or u can say stay play a whole season and the injury concerns will allow u to be drafted top 2 rounds

Scouts get it wrong all the time, they got it wrong here and Brevin will show them throughout his career
He was a steal and will be added to the list of great players overlooked by teams. Shannon Sharpe was drafted in the seventh round, was smaller than Brevin and played in a tougher era.
Brevin size is good enough especially for this flag football type of era.
Experts would look back and ask why they got it so wrong.

Advertisement
I wish we won like the five teams behind us.

The big issue is that we don’t have enough first rounders and those guys aren’t hitting. This year is hopefully a step in the right direction.

Who is us? I don't see miami on either list.

I’m surprised KC didn’t pick him up for a Hback role to add to their Rolodex of talent on the field. He would be perfect in that role and could spell Kelce at the TE spot here and there.

Advertisement
I’m surprised KC didn’t pick him up for a Hback role to add to their Rolodex of talent on the field. He would be perfect in that role and could spell Kelce at the TE spot here and there.
His size would've plugged him in nicely to that hybrid role. Good observation.

Advertisement
Brevin is no Njoku at UM. He is above avg at everything but durability
’Above average’ at everything other than ‘durability’ isn’t a lot for the NFL to work with at TE. Especially when he’s actually below average in size, catch radius and contested catch ability.

Fans almost always overrate guys from their team.

Advertisement
Scouts get it wrong all the time, they got it wrong here and Brevin will show them throughout his career
He was a steal and will be added to the list of great players overlooked by teams. Shannon Sharpe was drafted in the seventh round, was smaller than Brevin and played in a tougher era.
Brevin size is good enough especially for this flag football type of era.
Experts would look back and ask why they got it so wrong.
How often do fans get it wrong?

Why are you so concerned with how much money people make?
I'm not concerned with his money. It's lames like you who are homers and want every kid to stay forever. He's drafted in a state with no state income tax, no great TEs ahead of him he will have a great opportunity to be successful. Anything else goofy? Bumping those gums from across the pond🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

Advertisement
Back