Brevin

This is sad. Brevin was a good player for us and represented the program well. Was also instrumental in getting some good transfers in like Phillips and Bolden.

He will get drafted and do well in the NFL, the guy is a football player. Hopefully this will serve as motivation.

Advertisement
This is sad. Brevin was a good player for us and represented the program well. Was also instrumental in getting some good transfers in like Phillips and Bolden.

He will get drafted and do well in the NFL, the guy is a football player. Hopefully this will serve as motivation.
You have a awesome point sometime a little anvil beat on time is needed to bring out a winner.

Good point

GOCANES

Advertisement
This is always how it works. We had people on this forum who swore that he was a better prospect than Pitts. Yes it’s true. These conversations actually happened and if you mentioned that Pitts was superior you were negged to oblivion.
All turds suck. Go lick a pitts....

Advertisement
Bengals gotta take Brevin here. They run a ton of Empty, need guys who can catch the ball underneath on quick passes. Their TE depth chart is a blocker and a journeyman coming off an Achilles tear.

Before the draft, I thought it was a good idea for Brevin to leave, but now obviously.....and Roche as well.

Advertisement
Measurable? some teams are too in love with that for sure. Brevin is a good football player. I just didn’t see a strong position fit for him in the league
His ideal role will be like Jonnu Smith. There is a place for that, as shown by Smith’s contract.

Durability is the issue and it’s the main reason he’s dropping. He should have come back and strung together a whole season.

Degree is not a problem because Miami allows all their athletes to come back to school and finish their Degree free of charge
This "he can come back free of charge" gets repeated ad nauseum and is laughable.

How many of these guys come back and take classes while working to pay for everything else associated with finishing their degree? As an athlete they get room and board, a stipend, training, therapy, tutoring, etc. .... returning they get tuition and have to pay for everything else.

I'd really like to know the percentage of guys that get drafted late or are UDFA that actually DO come back and finish their degree after washing out in the pros?

Advertisement
And Palmer is from South Florida....i thought he was a 5th-6throunder type...Mckitty the same.....

All of this. Both imo were value picks. When u r drafted in the 1st 3 rounds, that’s starter material.

Boom. I was told by gatas fans he went in the 2nd round but steve harvey said the wrong name. That is why he hasn’t been announced.

Wait a minute. That doesn’t make sense. He will get drafted some round. Never mind

Advertisement
Back