Brevin Jordan

Advertisement
so if they aren't close to being ready... whose fault is that?? we have a QB whisper and a son who is one of the best.. so what's the problem.
We are talking about a RS Fresh, and a true fresh who are both 3rd and 4th on the depth chart all year..how about we let them beat our perry and rosier 1st.
Lol man I thought y’all would learn after what you saw with perry this year. All off season and early in the year y’all was so sure that perry was soooo much better and ready than rosier. We saw the up and downs 5 had. But now y’all want to just throw Weldon and jarren and neither could beat out perry

I do think we will win, yes. And i already put a bet on it. That was when wisky qb ruled out and before kosi news tho. I wouldnt be shocked if we lost by any means. I do think we are better than this season showed tho.

But im with you re the qb. Id rather see Jarren myself.

Fair enough. I never, ever bet against the Canes, I just wouldn’t make that bet. I hope we win but there just seems to be so much turmoil around this program, don’t see how that doesn’t affect their play on the field. Good luck with your bet though. I’ll be rooting for the Canes as always. Hope to see Williams see some action.

Fair enough. I never, ever bet against the Canes, I just wouldn’t make that bet. I hope we win but there just seems to be so much turmoil around this program, don’t see how that doesn’t affect their play on the field. Good luck with your bet though. I’ll be rooting for the Canes as always. Hope to see Williams see some action.
Thanks, bud. Yeah, it's probably a toss up. Before I knew Kosi was out and as soon as I heard the news re the Wisky QB I dropped a bet on it. Probably wouldn't have now. Wisconsin is terrible this year, so I still think we should win. But who knows. Hoping to see some Jarren as well, for sure.

Advertisement
Uhhhh OK bud. Thanks for your opinion. Playing Rosier is beyond pointless.... you'd rather not get the young guys valuable experience and **** off the entire fanbase further to win a third-tier bowl?

That sounds insanely stupid to me. It's like making a point to win an NFL game when you're 2-13 and positioned to get the first overall pick, just to win the pointless game.
I guess I took your first post too literally. I thought you were saying in a hypothetical if you could see the future and we won with Rosier or lost with Williams you would rather have lost with Williams. To me, that makes zero sense; you're saying you'd rather take the L. If you're just saying you'd rather play Williams even if that means we MIGHT lose, then yeah, I'm with you on that. I don't see any point in playing Malik either. But if I somehow KNEW Malik meant a W and Williams meant an L, unquestionably I'd rather have the bowl win.

You’re underestimating Richt’s idiocy. Rosier has reportedly been taking first team reps all week. Jarren nearly transferred and Nkosi is basically a missed meeting or a late showing to a workout from being dismissed. Brevin has no reason to troll.

^^^ This guy gets it, especially, and I quote, “Richt’s idiocy”. I am officially on the “Hire Mario train”. I think he would kill it down here and he’s got a few years under Saban.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back