Brevin Jordan

Advertisement
Strikes me as pretty unlikely that it would be determined in advance whether Williams is playing or not, short of him being suspended, which does not seem to be the case (why would he travel if he was suspended).

1) I don't think even Richt is dumb enough to start Rosier in this game. But I also wouldn't be surprised if I'm wrong.
2) Sounds like a troll job from Brevin.

Strikes me as pretty unlikely that it would be determined in advance whether Williams is playing or not, short of him being suspended, which does not seem to be the case (why would he travel if he was suspended).

1) I don't think even Richt is dumb enough to start Rosier in this game. But I also wouldn't be surprised if I'm wrong.

You’re underestimating Richt’s idiocy. Rosier has reportedly been taking first team reps all week. Jarren nearly transferred and Nkosi is basically a missed meeting or a late showing to a workout from being dismissed. Brevin has no reason to troll.

You’re underestimating Richt’s idiocy. Rosier has reportedly been taking first team reps all week. Jarren nearly transferred and Nkosi is basically a missed meeting or a late showing to a workout from being dismissed. Brevin has no reason to troll.

Trust me, I'm definitely not. Saw enough of it this year to not put anything past him. The fact that Jarren almost left to me is more impetus to start him.

Unless he's been in the dog house too, which is why the transfer was an issue.

Separately, as much as I despite Tim Reynolds, he reported that he has on good authority from someone who would KNOW that Williams never actually considered transferring.

Wiltfong was wildly irresponsible to report Williams was transferring (basically as confirmed) before it was confirmed, as indicated by the fact Williams is NOT transferring.

There's definitely smoke here, and things are not nearly as clear as they seem IMO.

Advertisement

Expect to be surprised how dumb richt is.

Advertisement
fattailedsheepafgn.jpg

Trust me, I'm definitely not. Saw enough of it this year to not put anything past him. The fact that Jarren almost left to me is more impetus to start him.

Separately, as much as I despite Tim Reynolds, he reported that he has on good authority from someone who would KNOW that Williams never actually considered transferring.

Wiltfong was wildly irresponsible to report Williams was transferring (basically as confirmed) before it was confirmed, as indicated by the fact Williams is NOT transferring.

There's definitely smoke here, and things are not nearly as clear as they seem IMO.

Whatever makes sense Richt will do the opposite so I expect Rosier to start and richt to petition the ncaa for 6th year of eligibility for him.

Advertisement

If Miami goes 3 and out on their first possession I'm going to enjoy the Pizza party.

Advertisement

We heard on here that he was considering transferring before all that came out. That's more than enough for me to know it's true. Where there's smoke.......

FWIW Williams was in the hotel room with him when he said it. He seemed very honest about addressing the comments in the live session. People were going in on Cager and he showed him what they were saying and laughing at him. He was with Malik as well but didn’t say much he tried to get him on cam though and Malik refused

FWIW Williams was in the hotel room with him when he said it. He seemed very honest about addressing the comments in the live session. People were going in on Cager and he showed him what they were saying and laughing at him. He was with Malik as well but didn’t say much he tried to get him on cam though and Malik refused

My son and I watched that. Jarren is rooming with Malik.

Brevin seemed to walk back from some stuff he said on the earlier live insta post. Probably got a little heat for the honesty. What was said earlier was he didn't know if Perrywas playing. Perry got on Brevin's feed and when asked questions about whether he was suspended or playing he just ignored them.

People were asking if Perry was on "house arrest". It was Brevin, Jarren, Hightower, Malik and Cager together.

Advertisement
Back