Brevin Jordan

jkaz1

Senior
Top TE in the country for 2018 has an early CB to Miami today (along with Blades and Elijah Moore from STA)....

Bishop Gorman also has the QB we're recruiting and a 4-star RB in this year's class.

2 TEs in this year's class sounds about right.

Getting a good one early, like Jordan, would be nice....

Advertisement
It was some guy from State of the U so it's a total guess on his part. With that being said we do seem to be in a really good spot and I believe he is coming for one of our junior days along with DTR.

The staff has been on Brevin since they arrived in Gables, i've seen several interviews over the last year and the kid seems really astute to what Miami brings to the table regarding the TE position and the TE history here and he's said nothing but positive things about us. Obviously recruiting any westcoast kid is a special challenge but i would almost guarantee at this point we'll be in his final 2-3 teams.

It's going to be #epic18 or #elite18 once it's all said and done, I think half of our class will be rated 95 or higher(all the db's) and the entire class besides kicker will be 90's. And that's not for us that's for the rest of the nation to see we know we r getting dogs no matter our ratings, see Gaynor and Garvin

It's going to be #epic18 or #elite18 once it's all said and done, I think half of our class will be rated 95 or higher(all the db's) and the entire class besides kicker will be 90's. And that's not for us that's for the rest of the nation to see we know we r getting dogs no matter our ratings, see Gaynor and Garvin

If the entire class is in the 90's we will be in good shape. However currently we have a couple guys under 90 I really want in the class. I hope the staff keeps up on Patterson. With him and Lingard both being from the Ocala(ish) area (Plus N'Kosi being on the team now) I'm wondering if maybe if puts us back into consideration with that FSU commit from Vanguard.

Plus I think him, Ivey and Scaife are all solid players. So I would gladly keep them on board if we can.

Advertisement
Recruiting is picking up steam. The rest of CFB is waiting at the bottom of the hill.

catchin-a-snowball-o.gif

It's 360 days from national signing day 2018, no one gives a god **** about who made a Crystal Ball prediction

Advertisement
Advertisement
It was some guy from State of the U so it's a total guess on his part. With that being said we do seem to be in a really good spot and I believe he is coming for one of our junior days along with DTR.

Lol everybody ***** on State Of The U anytime they put a CB up

Advertisement
DTR is my top choice at QB this cycle but as of now I'm not too confident he will end up in this class. If him and a Brevin are a package deal, not very optimistic.

Now if a that whole package deal stuff is nonsense, which is likely, then I do think we stand a great chance with Brevin just from
His interviews and the love we are showing him and the love he's showing us. Long way to go though

Advertisement
Back