Brevin Jordan status vs VT?

Advertisement
Brevin Jordan is reaching Michael Jordan type status

and what I mean by that is, the fact that the myth and legend surrounding both of those athletes actually exceeds what they did on the court / field.

I’d be surprised at this point if Brevin doesn’t opt out. In fact, I’m betting it’s coming.

Advertisement
Wow. The Brevin hate runs deep amongst the CISpoolers. What did he do to engender this level of hate aside from be a great player, hard worker, and ambassador for the program?

All of our SoftBatch Chocolate Chip porsters enjoy ripping a kid who plays hard and suffers a few injuries.

You know, cause they are so tuff.

If darren Waller is tight end so is Kyle pitts yall stop the nonsense. I like brevin too. Positions do evolve.. I have this argument all the time in all sports including basketball

Advertisement
So you hate him for having a couple legitimate injuries that he sustained while trying to entertain you? Sounds right for the CISpool
give people a break on Brevin. The frustration stems from being teased for 3 years running with his obvious talent and play making only to have the rug pulled from under us by his consistent injuries. The injuries are obviously not his fault, but you can understand the frustration.
And the frustration becomes magnified with the idea that he may declare early making his entire UM career nothing but a tease.

As a Univ of Michigan fan I admittedly feel the same about Jamal Crawford, who in his 1 year at Michigan played about 15 games before his injury and then declared for the draft. It worked out well for Jamal but left Michigan fans wanting more. I'm sure Duke basketball fans feel the same about Kyrie Irving.

You are what the Nfl says you are, period. And Kyle pitts is about to get a nice check here shortly as a tight end. End of discussion. Brevin is very talented but he hasn’t ever taken over a game at Miami. Kyle pitts wakes up every Saturday and leaves his mark

Pitts is a tight end like Elton John has a tight end
gotta disagree with you goat. If pitts isn’t a tight end let’s stop claiming Jimmy graham as one. Darren Waller for Oakland isn’t one. Evan engram and all those other guys as well.

Advertisement
gotta disagree with you goat. If pitts isn’t a tight end let’s stop claiming Jimmy graham as one. Darren Waller for Oakland isn’t one. Evan engram and all those other guys as well.
Dude I see Pitts around campus all the time , his arms are sticks, with no type of mass. I mean he’s skinny as F, he’s not a te. That guy isn’t blocking anyone inline in the nfl. There’s wr’s in cfb bigger than this guy.

He’s having a nice year this season , but brevin is a faaaaaaar better prospect at the next level. He’s a good run blocker and fits the mold. Pitts might be ok as a wr or lining up in the slot but te he’s not. Btw, he makes Jimmy Graham look like a monster.

Dude I see Pitts around campus all the time , his arms are sticks, with no type of mass. I mean he’s skinny as F, he’s not a te. That guy isn’t blocking anyone inline in the nfl. There’s wr’s in cfb bigger than this guy.

He’s having a nice year this season , but brevin is a faaaaaaar better prospect at the next level. He’s a good run blocker and fits the mold. Pitts might be ok as a wr or lining up in the slot but te he’s not. Btw, he makes Jimmy Graham look like a monster.
I guess we’ll see

Advertisement

you go to UF?

Advertisement
Back