Brevin Jordan opts...

Advertisement
I was sweating this one. He is our only proven playmaker on offense besides King.
can a player decide to opt back in or opt out at any point? like can Greg decide to play come ACC championship or other players opt out in the middle of the season?

Get on your job, Indy! Get on your F’n job and blast this dude!
C22FE9A4-F769-41E7-8BE3-4787305971D4.gif

can a player decide to opt back in or opt out at any point? like can Greg decide to play come ACC championship or other players opt out in the middle of the season?
Lol.. Doesnt work that way.. You dont just come off the street and play, thats how you really get injured. Its over.

Probably hired pete as agent anyways, he will be quarantining at weekly parties til draft

Advertisement
Lol.. Doesnt work that way.. You dont just come off the street and play, thats how you really get injured. Its over.

Probably hired pete as agent anyways, he will be quarantining at weekly parties til draft
he's training for the NFL, he'll be in shape. the question was specific to NCAA rules or whatnot if he can rejoin the team at some point if he had a change of heart or the Covid situation got better in the next month or 2 or vice versa w/ other players

but thank you for wasting my time & not answering the question while still finding time to bash the kid & Pete...

Advertisement
he's training for the NFL, he'll be in shape. the question was specific to NCAA rules or whatnot if he can rejoin the team at some point if he had a change of heart or the Covid situation got better in the next month or 2 or vice versa w/ other players

but thank you for wasting my time & not answering the question while still finding time to bash the kid & Pete...
Anytime bro, you know I got you!

Advertisement
Would be beyond shocked to see anyone else. Nobody else on the roster is a first-round player at this point. Rousseau was always the only candidate. Was hoping he stuck it out, but oh well. We basically traded Garvin, Rousseau, and Hill for Roche, Phillips, and Harvey. That's doable.
Still...not ever seeing Rousseau take the field again for the Canes? 😔😔😔

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back