Brevin Jordan Mackey Semi Finalist

That's erroneous. We aren't comparing him to Jordan. Is he one of the best TE's in the nation? I think so. If they are considering him a WR, fine.. but they should at least let him know that IMO.
Did you read what I posted? He's a Tight End in name only. We are comparing them, as Brevin is considered a proper Tight End. Look at highlights of Pitts, he's ALWAYS lined up outside. Never in line, and he NEVER blocks. This to me is a receiver and not a Tight End.

gabedm

Redshirt Freshman
I suspect he wont make the finals list unless he has two massive games, because the other TEs have more TDs but he has been impressive, no doubt. Will be all ACC.

txcanes

Redshirt Freshman
That's erroneous. We aren't comparing him to Jordan. Is he one of the best TE's in the nation? I think so. If they are considering him a WR, fine.. but they should at least let him know that IMO.
Whats erroneous. Jordan is a complete tight end the other guy is not. Geez learn how to read.

ilovelamp51

Be a cheeseburger
Whats erroneous. Jordan is a complete tight end the other guy is not. Geez learn how to read.
Give me a break. Some guys are complete QB's, RB's or receivers, others are not. They all get the accolades. Learn to post.

Canegrad89

Recruit
Feed the Beast!

Brevin has brought a lot to the program (recruiting other quality players to join him) and setting a great example as a dependable leader on offense. I hope he'll get targeted more in the last couple of games. He deserves it.