Brevin Jordan is too good

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Another big performance for the Canes tight end commit.

[TWEET]927555769788223488[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Who does Jordan remind you of at TE?

For me, it’s the great Oklahoma TE from the late 80’s, Keith Jackson. 6’2”, 250 lbs. Versatile, fast and tough.

Jordan, with Mallory, should make an immediate impact with the Canes.

For me, it’s the great Oklahoma TE from the late 80’s, Keith Jackson. 6’2”, 250 lbs. Versatile, fast and tough.

Jordan Reed

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Brevin is an instant impact guy. He's our starter next year imo. Jordan Reed is his comparable.

Mallory is a different animal and he'll see the field plenty. I see him more of a Travis Kecle mode - split him out wide, line him up all over the place, etc.

Show me a TE in HS football right now better than this guy. You can't.

There’s isn’t one in this class that’s for sure. What doesn’t he do great? We absolutely got the 2 most explosive tight ends in this class

Advertisement
Show me a TE in HS football right now better than this guy. You can't.

I don't understand why he isn't the unanimous #1 TE in the nation. He's the complete package. Its not even about stars. 247 lists him as the 6th best TE in their rankings (not the composite). All I could figure is they got caught up on him being 6'3 & not 6'5 or 6'6. But then.. The two guys they have ranked right ahead of him are 6'3/240 and 6'4/235. So then.. Is it because he plays with an elite QB? He isn't some borderline 4* or small town guy. He plays for a national powerhouse program. I would love to hear them justify their rankings.

I'm excited to watch this beast playing next year at probably my favorite offensive position.

Aaron Hernandez

Advertisement
Back