Brevin Jordan Article

Advertisement
harveymilkcane, would you say Kellen Winslow or Jeremy Shockey are his floor?

Yes, I believe he has the talent, drive, and dog enough to be at least as good as those two. I've never seen Shockey or Winslow split out and look so natural at doing so. The body control he has already is beyond his years. He's a matchup nightmare day 1.

He hasn't caught one pass in college and he is already being named the best ever! Please, let the kid to have at least one practice with college skills level player and maybe a a game or two with before we start his coronation as the best ever!

I agree. Not saying Jordan won't amount to anything here. But Miami has without a doubt the richest TE tradition amongst all colleges. The same people saying he'll be the best TE ever, will be the same one's that call him a JAG the minute he drops his first pass.

I agree. Not saying Jordan won't amount to anything here. But Miami has without a doubt the richest TE tradition amongst all colleges. The same people saying he'll be the best TE ever, will be the same one's that call him a JAG the minute he drops his first pass.

not. try again

Advertisement
would you say Kellen Winslow or Jeremy Shockey are his floor?

As far as guys that played for us, I'd say Willie Smith...as far as guys that played for Richt, I'd say Ben Watson.

His name's escaping me right now, but there was another kid that played for Richt that Jordan reminds me of coming outta HS...can't recall if He played for Plant or Dwyer.

As far as guys that played for us, I'd say Willie Smith...as far as guys that played for Richt, I'd say Ben Watson.

His name's escaping me right now, but there was another kid that played for Richt that Jordan reminds me of coming outta HS...can't recall if He played for Plant or Dwyer.

Orson Charles?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I still think we need to move Langham to TE, especially for the LSU game.. Jordan is a beast tho, and is already in team meetings with group chat. Mane, we are going to spank LSU

I still think we need to move Langham to TE, especially for the LSU game.. Jordan is a beast tho, and is already in team meetings with group chat. Mane, we are going to spank LSU

Langham is our worst blocking WR, and you want to move him to TE? Besides he actually played some snaps at TE vs Clemson and was just awful (one int hit him right in the hands). I don't see it.

It's fine with not wanting to crown Jordan, but if he's healthy I'd be shocked if he isn't starting right away

...and to think, Jordan is just one of two insanely talented tight ends that we are bringing in this year. I just witnessed, in person, Mallory run a 10.99 in the 100m at the track state championships a couple of weeks ago. The kid looked like a giant running next to the true "track" runners. He ran the 10.99 while weighing over 220lbs. Mallory also has the best hands of any recruit that I have seen in a very long time, including our elite WR's. Going to several of his games, I witnessed him flat out abuse 5* DB's and 4* LB's like he was going up against scout team walk-ons.

Mallory is one of the top 2 TE's that we have brought in, in over a decade.

Considering all of the above mentioned regarding Mallory, the funny thing is, he is the SECOND best TE in this class.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back