Brevin Jordan Article

Advertisement
Advertisement
He hasn't caught one pass in college and he is already being named the best ever! Please, let the kid to have at least one practice with college skills level player and maybe a a game or two with before we start his coronation as the best ever!

He will go down as the best UM TE ever!!! Watch
1394750075952.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
That's great and all, but have you seen some of the Tight Ends in Cane history?

I have, and I've also seen their high school film, and he looks as good or better than the best of them, hence the earth shattering prediction. lol
Nothing to get upset about. I just see something special, not just really good, that's all.

I have, and I've also seen their high school film, and he looks as good or better than the best of them, hence the earth shattering prediction. lol
Nothing to get upset about. I just see something special, not just really good, that's all.

I like your optimism and all, but I don't crown people until I've seen a few games...High School and College are different orders of magnitude.

Advertisement
harveymilkcane, would you say Kellen Winslow or Jeremy Shockey are his floor?

Went to 3 games this year, not one doubt he's going to be a great one. I will also say the competition in NV is horrible that's why they play so many out of state games. In SF they would be a 2 loss min team almost every year. Went down to the field and met him a couple times after the games. He is a nicer person than he is a great football player. Every kid that came over he made them feel welcome for pictures, even old bums like me. Saw my Canes shirt and called me over, he's a quality kid. I can't wait to watch him kill it!

Advertisement
Back