Brevin’s Mentality

Advertisement
Yes. He didn’t run out of bounds when he had endless chances to do so. He always tried to get the tough extra yards. Whether he tried to juke, truck, or jump over a dude. He was always a beast to tackle. He got clobbered over the middle on dozens of errant or late throws. He threw hard blocks on DEs bigger than him. He went full speed every play and wanted to win. WTF else do you want?
You are too easy to troll

Never forget he caught that game winning touchdown vs FSU as a true freshman

1046770740.jpg.jpg

I love OP’s sentimentality, but he’s heaping praise on a guy for saying he loves UM but who left the first chance he had before he did anything of note and before he became the best possible version of himself.

I like Brevin, but I’m a deeds over words guy. His deed was splitting before he should have.

I love OP’s sentimentality, but he’s heaping praise on a guy for saying he loves UM but who left the first chance he had before he did anything of note and before he became the best possible version of himself.

I like Brevin, but I’m a deeds over words guy. His deed was splitting before he should have.
I tell my wife I love her all the time and just moved into a new beach house with my girlfriend.

Advertisement

As one of the smarter posters on this site, I know you know better than this. He 100.0% made the correct decision. We both know that. Leave the ridiculous stuff to the trolls here.

As one of the smarter posters on this site, I know you know better than this. He 100.0% made the correct decision. We both know that. Leave the ridiculous stuff to the trolls here.
I don't think he made the right decision to leave. Not so sure why that's a 100% sure thing right move he made.

So basically the student athletes that have mostly promoted the team in the past couple of years have been athletes outside of the 305. Deejay, Brevin, Braxton, ect.., Says a lot about our high school/youth level at the 305. Loyalty to its finest. (Not). Athletes outside of the 305 appreciate a Miami Scholarship way more than the homegrown athletes. Not surprising!

This. Seems the farther you originated from the city of Miami the more likely you are to “bleed orange and green.”

I have no issues with Jordan. Came in and produced from day 1. The only times he wasn't out there was when his body failed him. Great ambassador for the school and the brand.

Let him get paid and stop being so **** miserable.

Advertisement

He had to leave. If he has another injury plagued season he would have went no higher than the 5th round next year.

I’m ok with him leaving and repping the U in the draft and the league next year. It will help with recruiting and gives Mallory a chance to shine.

He didn’t leave us high and dry like previous guys that had no business leaving and left us in a bad spot as well.

He's probably the consensus no. 3 TE in this draft and one of his biggest knocks is injuries. If he comes back and misses significant time with another injury it's disastrous.

Could he have bet on himself being healthy next season and improving his draft stock (along with UM's Hope's for the season)? Probably, yes. Can I get mad at the young man for being conservative and taking the safe bet of a likely day 2 selection now? No, not really. Has he played with heart when healthy and demonstrated a passion for the game and the U? Absolutely.

He's probably the consensus no. 3 TE in this draft and one of his biggest knocks is injuries. If he comes back and misses significant time with another injury it's disastrous.

Could he have bet on himself being healthy next season and improving his draft stock (along with UM's Hope's for the season)? Probably, yes. Can I get mad at the young man for being conservative and taking the safe bet of a likely day 2 selection now? No, not really. Has he played with heart when healthy and demonstrated a passion for the game and the U? Absolutely.
This is exactly it. It would be hard to gamble on going all of 2021 without an injury knowing that you've got good money waiting in the NFL.

He had to leave. If he has another injury plagued season he would have went no higher than the 5th round next year.

I’m ok with him leaving and repping the U in the draft and the league next year. It will help with recruiting and gives Mallory a chance to shine.

He didn’t leave us high and dry like previous guys that had no business leaving and left us in a bad spot as well.
He didn’t “have” to leave. And if he’s so fragile that he’s certain to be injured the next season he plays then he won’t make any money anyway. He made the typical shortsighted UM player move and left before accomplishing anything here or maximizing his skill or ability here.

I like him and wish him well and appreciate his words. But he isn’t Mr. UM ditching out of here the first chance he had. He’s a nice kid. Best of luck.

Advertisement

He didn’t “have” to leave. And if he’s so fragile that he’s certain to be injured the next season he plays then he won’t make any money anyway. He left because he wasn’t as in love with the program as he claims, and he’s shortsighted.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back