Brett McMurphy report on Miami football returning

It wasn't going to happen because we are already conditioned to the fact our administration doesn't give a flying F about the football program. I've said it many times on these boards I don't even give two ***** about Manny being or not being fired...he's just a symptom. That FIU loss should have sealed the fate of BLAKE JAMES (aka the DISEASE)....and it didn't.

Which tells me there is absolutely nothing that piece of underqualified clueless garbage can do that will get him fired. What happens to Manny doesn't even matter since the guy in charge of making the HC selection will just pick another bad one.

That FIU loss came in MANNY'S first year, not BLAKE'S. The fact he is still the "AD", and I use that term LOOSELY, is an insult to every Miami Hurricanes fan that actually gives a **** about winning.
Perfectly stated. The only thing this admin cares about is cashing those ACC checks and running the program on the cheap to maximize the profits. Wins and loses are irrelevant.

Advertisement
Fair enough. Lol. But you are right. He’s a bigger problem than the coach. I have no issues with him in his former role but if Manny fails, we don’t want Blake making the next hire.

If Manny succeeds, I still don’t want him around.

I’ve seen enough already the last few years. UM athletics deserve better.

As an alumni, I demand better.

I don’t disagree that our hiring was bad but I’m guessing that if he succeeds they’ll keep him.

Edit: If you’re talking about Blake then yes

Yeah I’m talking about Blake. Manny can actually do something to keep his job, that is, win big.

I’ve already made up my mind about Blake. I’ve seen enough.

Also something about that weird *** picture he had taken him outside of some arena. I don’t know why that shlt just got under my skin.

Yeah I’m talking about Blake. Manny can actually do something to keep his job, that is, win big.

I’ve already made up my mind about Blake. I’ve seen enough.

Also something about that weird *** picture he had taken him outside of some arena. I don’t know why that shlt just got under my skin.
Even when he hired the consulting company to find a coach, they got Richt. Maybe he's a great fundraiser, but hiring coaches is a glaring weakness.

Time for him to move on.

Advertisement
Even when he hired the consulting company to find a coach, they got Richt. Maybe he's a great fundraiser, but hiring coaches is a glaring weakness.

Time for him to move on.

Does he look like a great fundraiser to you? I don’t have any information to compare him with anybody, I just can’t imagine he’s a great fundraiser.

Top, More Top, and ohhh da bottom.
tumblr_pwoemzZJkY1wa4zn7o1_500.gifv

Go Canes

Advertisement
Don't hate on the fluff brother, there is a reason they come up with the term fluffer (big girls in my experience and stereotypically are orally gifted)

Go Canes

It’s all love my friend, but I just have a different trigger.

I’m not saying I like chicks that are too bony, but when they out-weigh me by at least 100 pounds, the attractiveness meter just doesn’t go off for me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't hate on the fluff brother, there is a reason they come up with the term fluffer (big girls in my experience and stereotypically are orally gifted)

Go Canes
Not into the big ones but this is a fact

Advertisement
Back