Brett McMurphy report on Miami football returning

Personally, I didn’t understand your response though I know it was positive.

I had the same feeling. And I say "feeling" because, logically, I didn't know what the **** the man was saying either, lol.
@GOCANES05 often speaks in riddles and haikus. But he is seldom, if ever, a jerk.

Advertisement
I had the same feeling. And I say "feeling" because, logically, I didn't know what the **** the man was saying either, lol.
@GOCANES05 often speaks in riddles and haikus. But he is seldom, if ever, a jerk.

Brother your spot-on awesome reply , I never ever ever have malicious intent or name call anyone I'm made fun of often here but it gives someone else a break , lucky to be here to have fun even lolol at myself . I have to find laughter everyday to survive I search for it.

GOCANES FRIENDS

Fat Lady Beach Body GIF - FatLady BeachBody Trendizisst GIFs

Advertisement
Temple is gonna play as hard as ever bc Diaz left them & UAB is favored to win their conference. Pump the breaks. Nobody is an automatic W for us just yet. We lost to worse last year.

You think Temple players have a grudge against Diaz?

You think Temple players have a grudge against Diaz?
Maybe not now. Game week I know their coach will likely say “this guy didn’t think you were good enough blah blah blah” it’ll be used in some way to get them fired up.

Maybe not now. Game week I know their coach will likely say “this guy didn’t think you were good enough blah blah blah” it’ll be used in some way to get them fired up.
And want to show Roche that he chose poorly.

Advertisement
Brother your spot-on awesome reply , I never ever ever have malicious intent or name call anyone I'm made fun of often here but it gives someone else a break , lucky to be here to have fun even lolol at myself . I have to find laughter everyday to survive I search for it.

GOCANES FRIENDS
@GOCANES05 is a good-hearted, well-intentioned person.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back