Brennan Carroll/Larry Scott

ball915

All-American
How is Brennan Carroll getting a pass on the regression of Stacy Coley?

How are we not praising Larry Scott developing Walford into an absolute monster?

Advertisement
Maybe Stacey is the reason he isn't progressing, not Brannen. Other receivers seem to be doing fine. Stacey has had so many big drops that it's had to affect him. Just needs to work through it and he will be a great one. If not oh well, he's a what could have been. Can't blame the coaches for everything. I doubt he is being ignored at practices. The staff wants and needs him to be successful.

How are we not praising Larry Scott developing Walford into an absolute monster?
Good point and Hurlie did a good job with the lbs. Grace looks very promising and Kirby improved vastly this season.

Ever since Burgess lit Coley up, he's been shook.

As far as Barroll goes, he's a former TE corching WRs.

James Coley needs to be more creative in getting Stacy Coley the ball.

Advertisement

Good point and Hurlie did a good job with the lbs. Grace looks very promising and Kirby improved vastly this season.

How about Armbrister?
Yea he's played pretty good too. Good lateral move from one position to the next.

Advertisement

Because neither one of them is responsible.

What u got from last night coach?

Gotta execute when we have the chance.

Dorsett dropped a TD.
Berrios dropped a TD.
Kirby dropped an INT. Next play he misses a tackle that results in a long TD run.
Missed extra point.
Missed field goal.

These are small things that make a difference in the ultimate outcome. I thought the kids played their *** off though.

Stacy is smoking too much weed. If he can cut it out and get his focus and conditioning back he'll be good. That's all it is. That's directly from one of his former Coaches who I've met this week and talked to about local recruiting and prospects.

Coley had some type of dental issue that set him back as well I believe and he missed a large proportion of the offseason workouts and couldn't eat right. Therefore making him lose his explosiveness....

Coley had some type of dental issue that set him back as well I believe and he missed a large proportion of the offseason workouts and couldn't eat right. Therefore making him lose his explosiveness....

Freshman All American like to a season high 27 yards? Should of redshirted if it was severe

Advertisement
Thought Coley looked pretty good last night. He was smoking their DBs, we just couldn't get him the ball.

He does need to get stronger. Expect a big jR year from him

I will say this about our WRs, they are taught well about blocking down field. They do some **** good blocking.

Thought Coley looked pretty good last night. He was smoking their DBs, we just couldn't get him the ball.

He does need to get stronger. Expect a big jR year from him

^^^^ this it was several times he was open and we couldn't get it to them. Either a shorter route to walford was open or a pass rush from Fsu was speeding up the pass and kaaya didn't see it

Advertisement

Because neither one of them is responsible.

What u got from last night coach?

Gotta execute when we have the chance.

Dorsett dropped a TD.
Berrios dropped a TD.
Kirby dropped an INT. Next play he misses a tackle that results in a long TD run.
Missed extra point.
Missed field goal.

These are small things that make a difference in the ultimate outcome. I thought the kids played their *** off though.

sharp post

Advertisement
Back