Brendan Radley-Hiles

Section 133

Band
Banned
Didn't this guy have interest in us before? Dude is a straight baller and has respect from the top talented players on our team from what it seems on social media.... also bookies profile pic is sean taylor ..

Can we turn up the heat and recruit him or are we going to play out tyson campbell and have him only talk to us when he's bored ?

who would you take ?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Behavior issues. No interest from us

Yup... I think that's what brooklyndee said a while ago. It's too bad.

Brooklyn also brought up that he was looking to get paid

Lol. I'm sure Nebraska paid him a fvck ton.

Behavior issues I can buy, but if he was looking to get paid then he obviously wasn't looking to get paid much. I know Neb can pay, but he had better options than that.

Something's going on at Nebraska. I recall someone, maybe [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION], talking about Keyshawn Johnson funneling kids there. I thought there was a cash component to it.

Advertisement
Behavior issues. No interest from us

Behavior issues I can buy, but if he was looking to get paid then he obviously wasn't looking to get paid much. I know Neb can pay, but he had better options than that.

Something's going on at Nebraska. I recall someone, maybe [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION], talking about Keyshawn Johnson funneling kids there. I thought there was a cash component to it.

Even so, I feel very confident saying he could have found a bigger payday elsewhere if that was his goal.

Although I also feel confident that, if our staff has had zero interest as Pete says, then there is almost certainly a significant attitude issue. Because the kid is a baller no matter how anyone tries to twist it.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Even so, I feel very confident saying he could have found a bigger payday elsewhere if that was his goal.

Although I also feel confident that, if our staff has had zero interest as Pete says, then there is almost certainly a significant attitude issue. Because the kid is a baller no matter how anyone tries to twist it.

I agree 100%. Only reason he hasn't gotten a bigger bag... Yet... must be the extraneous issues he brings. The kid looked **** good at the Opening.

Last edited:

Oh he's a baller because you said so. Lmao..

Advertisement
Back