Brendan Radley-Hiles

Behavior issues. No interest from us

Yup... I think that's what brooklyndee said a while ago. It's too bad.

Brooklyn also brought up that he was looking to get paid

Lol. I'm sure Nebraska paid him a fvck ton.

Behavior issues I can buy, but if he was looking to get paid then he obviously wasn't looking to get paid much. I know Neb can pay, but he had better options than that.

#1 Nebraska pays out on a large scale. #2 he's already part of a tremendously rich family. Kids a joke. Runs around jumping people with his boys all the time screaming Inglewood g & he's from a rich family in Encino. Nebraska gave him 100k & a new truck. Thanks & can y'all stop having the same conversations over & over finally. Nothing new here.

Advertisement
100k ain't much Dee.. Can you even buy an investment property in Inglewood with $100k.

Miami has 0 interest. Never had any

because of attitude ? The honey badger has some issues as welll but isnt that why you hire good coaches... and we should have tried harder to mentor sam bruce fyi.. I know theres only so much you can do to help but still

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brooklyn also brought up that he was looking to get paid

Behavior issues I can buy, but if he was looking to get paid then he obviously wasn't looking to get paid much. I know Neb can pay, but he had better options than that.

Something's going on at Nebraska. I recall someone, maybe [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION], talking about Keyshawn Johnson funneling kids there. I thought there was a cash component to it.

Even so, I feel very confident saying he could have found a bigger payday elsewhere if that was his goal.

Although I also feel confident that, if our staff has had zero interest as Pete says, then there is almost certainly a significant attitude issue. Because the kid is a baller no matter how anyone tries to twist it.

Oh he's a baller because you said so. Lmao..

Oh yeah, I'm definitely the only one saying he's a baller.

You should try venturing outside Canes boards every now and then. Kid totally dominated the Opening too.

Something's going on at Nebraska. I recall someone, maybe [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION], talking about Keyshawn Johnson funneling kids there. I thought there was a cash component to it.

Even so, I feel very confident saying he could have found a bigger payday elsewhere if that was his goal.

Although I also feel confident that, if our staff has had zero interest as Pete says, then there is almost certainly a significant attitude issue. Because the kid is a baller no matter how anyone tries to twist it.

You should try venturing outside Canes boards every now and then. Kid totally dominated the Opening too.

FWIW, he was named defensive back MVP and All-First Team Defense at The Opening.

Advertisement

FWIW, he was named defensive back MVP and All-First Team Defense at The Opening.

Glad to see someone else doesn't have their Cane shades on. I believe the attitude issues, but not being good enough? That's a load of **** period.

Glad to see someone else doesn't have their Cane shades on. I believe the attitude issues, but not being good enough? That's a load of **** period.

I think the issues are the problem based on what Dee said. The only other thing is that he is not 6'+ and this staff seems to want taller corners. I don't necessarily agree with that, as guys like him and Assante can clearly play, but I do wonder how much they would weigh that even if there were no issues???

I think the issues are the problem based on what Dee said. The only other thing is that he is not 6'+ and this staff seems to want taller corners. I don't necessarily agree with that, as guys like him and Assante can clearly play, but I do wonder how much they would weigh that even if there were no issues???

My guess is he would be a take if not for the off-field stuff Dee has mentioned. However, nothing anyone says will convince me he's "not good enough." If the coaches did say that, they were probably just trying to be respectful of the kid's personal privacy or something along those lines, because he can play and I just don't see how there's any disputing that.

Advertisement
Was he the one where also he looked a lot better in shorts and t-shirt than in pads? Either that or that he couldn't keep up the intensity for long? I remember seeing one of the short and t-shirt camp films and one DB just really standing out even to my non-existent eye but those were the concerns about his game.

Advertisement
Back