Brendan Radley-Hiles

I was around oomp,baby blue God bless the dead,blue davinci,hollywood,meech,tone, alot of the st louis dudes,alot of the ny crew, chris. I was there when lil mike was born. Was actually with mike few weeks back when he filmed the first episode with Curtis. My first bmw meech got me. One of the realest people I ever known and can't wait till that boy comes home which will be soon. Long and the short yeah we probably know each other. Either way bless up bruh
[/QUOTE]
Yeah we def do. Small world. We holding lil meech down now as he films. Blessings bro

Advertisement
Last week when he picked up a car from some1 a certain U WR legend was there. Got me curious if that was you. Lol
QUOTE="BKCANE32, post: 5133617, member: 23780"]
I was around oomp,baby blue God bless the dead,blue davinci,hollywood,meech,tone, alot of the st louis dudes,alot of the ny crew, chris. I was there when lil mike was born. Was actually with mike few weeks back when he filmed the first episode with Curtis. My first bmw meech got me. One of the realest people I ever known and can't wait till that boy comes home which will be soon. Long and the short yeah we probably know each other. Either way bless up bruh
[/QUOTE]
Yeah we def do. Small world. We holding lil meech down now as he films. Blessings bro
[/QUOTE]

Last week when he picked up a car from some1 a certain U WR legend was there. Got me curious if that was you. Lol

I’m not sure why the quotes work. Don’t press quote. Just press reply and respond below a poster’s/@dsddcane ’s comment.

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
We talk about that off of here. For multiple reasons I keep that on the low. Mainly related to work and the label but also honestly now at a certain point it just became an amusing game to me trying to see people guess who I am and make sure the people on here that know me keep it low.

I’m not sure why the quotes work. Don’t press quote. Just press reply and respond below a poster’s/@dsddcane ’s comment.
That's all I'm doing so I'd imagine it's the same with bruh. Seems a lil glitchy lately on here. Those ****** ADS are overloading the sites malware

Advertisement
No doubt. I respect that 100 percent. Thats understandable and dope to keep them guessing. Yeah I'm just pressing reply also.

QUOTE="RVACane, post: 5133769, member: 9338"]
[/QUOTE]

QUOTE="RVACane, post: 5133769, member: 9338"]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
We talk about that off of here. For multiple reasons I keep that on the low. Mainly related to work and the label but also honestly now at a certain point it just became an amusing game to me trying to see people guess who I am and make sure the people on here that know me keep it low.
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

Garbage

OU fans hated dude more than we hate #8 #53 #6
Luke Skywalker GIF by Star Wars

I keep telling y'all most ain't got no clue how wild this **** gets. People say whatever they want till they in that position than it gets real. Any kid that's legit and has the big boys after them,these folks talkin bout some life changing numbers. If u got nothing and that's what's thrown at u it's real difficult to simply say nah I'm good. This ain't nothing compared to what LEGIT sec kids get. That **** will make most of these old boys put they wife out on the block for if necessary. Sad part is it's always the parents that instigate it.
THAT is why I'll always HAPPILY take Miami being able to pull two 5* kids from SFLA....even if we WANTED to compete on the SEC level the NCAA would shut us down as they see it as an unfair advantage somehow (not going into that smh). We just have to fill out our classes with high 4* kids and grab about one or two 5* kids annually along with our 3* Rousseau gems. We do that and we'll be able to compete with Clemson for the ACC title etc.

Advertisement
THAT is why I'll always HAPPILY take Miami being able to pull two 5* kids from SFLA....even if we WANTED to compete on the SEC level the NCAA would shut us down as they see it as an unfair advantage somehow (not going into that smh). We just have to fill out our classes with high 4* kids and grab about one or two 5* kids annually along with our 3* Rousseau gems. We do that and we'll be able to compete with Clemson for the ACC title etc.
It's not the kids we've landed that have stopped us from competing with anyone. It's the coaches, the schemes & the inability to develop kids once we get them on campus. Hopefully we break that trend. Otherwise no matter how good the kids we sign are they're simply going to become stagnant, the and eventually transfer out with the way everything is set up now OR water away as what people will consider jags

It's not the kids we've landed that have stopped us from competing with anyone. It's the coaches, the schemes & the inability to develop kids once we get them on campus. Hopefully we break that trend. Otherwise no matter how good the kids we sign are they're simply going to become stagnant, the and eventually transfer out with the way everything is set up now OR water away as what people will consider jags
Oh see I was alluding to the $$$ game by saying even with an elite coaching staff, which I do think we're on the cusp of having, we still can't keep more than, let's say 5 out of the Top 10 players in Florida. 3 out of the Top 10 and 5-6 out of the top 15 is realistic if we show winning and development. NOW, with this NIL it could be a game changer because then if you win and develop THAT in itself will make the kids $$$ and thus the tables are evened out a bit vs the SEC bag game

Oh see I was alluding to the $$$ game by saying even with an elite coaching staff, which I do think we're on the cusp of having, we still can't keep more than, let's say 5 out of the Top 10 players in Florida. 3 out of the Top 10 and 5-6 out of the top 15 is realistic if we show winning and development. NOW, with this NIL it could be a game changer because then if you win and develop THAT in itself will make the kids $$$ and thus the tables are evened out a bit vs the SEC bag game
OR the SEC bag game just became a million times more lethal...

Advertisement
Ah heck don't say that.....mess around and bring the mope squad out as they'll see this as a glimmer of hope as a means to declare that we'll never get over the hump
Unfortunately ain't no way to change some people's perspectives. Personally I think it goes both ways. You're gonna have kids that simply want a cushion and some compensation for their hard work. Then you're gonna have those kids that see everyone coming after them and say let the auction begin. For us we ain't gonna be a part of that period ever Ever EVER. But we can definitely carve out niche. For us obviously this is big. BUT what coach Richt did for us in establishing a network for after school and the league ends IS FAR BIGGER. Thats why people really **** me off when they talk **** about cmr. Yes obviously nepotism and several other health issues did him in. But somethings outweigh the rest. I GAURENTEE if he would've had time to fix the line here we'd be well on our way back to being a factory. I like what manny indirectly has done with the staff on both sides of the ball in large part. What remains to be seen is how much he keeps his foot on they neck or if he simply let's them do their jobs as a position coach and establish to the best of their abilities the rooms independent of his system. Cause that's the only way we get this culture on point

Unfortunately ain't no way to change some people's perspectives. Personally I think it goes both ways. You're gonna have kids that simply want a cushion and some compensation for their hard work. Then you're gonna have those kids that see everyone coming after them and say let the auction begin. For us we ain't gonna be a part of that period ever Ever EVER. But we can definitely carve out niche. For us obviously this is big. BUT what coach Richt did for us in establishing a network for after school and the league ends IS FAR BIGGER. Thats why people really **** me off when they talk **** about cmr. Yes obviously nepotism and several other health issues did him in. But somethings outweigh the rest. I GAURENTEE if he would've had time to fix the line here we'd be well on our way back to being a factory. I like what manny indirectly has done with the staff on both sides of the ball in large part. What remains to be seen is how much he keeps his foot on they neck or if he simply let's them do their jobs as a position coach and establish to the best of their abilities the rooms independent of his system. Cause that's the only way we get this culture on point
This is encouraging. I am literally going to pour a drink and toast this and you.

Advertisement
Agree, and also what happens to the offense when lashlee leaves. Maybe getting ahead of myself a little, but I think he’s gone after this year. Offense should take another step forward this year

Agree, and also what happens to the offense when lashlee leaves. Maybe getting ahead of myself a little, but I think he’s gone after this year. Offense should take another step forward this year
He's a smart dude. I definitely wouldn't be surprised if he gone after this year for multiple reasons. Main one being his system needs the right qb for it to be successful. If our offensive line remains an issue in an inability to hold the pocket without moving it consistently then we don't have a qb who can run his system. For him that would be a **** of a risk considering he's got enough momentum to get him a job somewhere basic atleast.

Advertisement
Back