Breiden Fehoko |Texas Tech DT Transfer|

My buddy who is a ttu alum and booster said "the kid sucked for us, especially consider he was a 4 star."

And he's not a grad transfer. Would have to sit out.

I can see that, very underwhelming stats considering his recruiting rankings:
In 2 two years, he appeared in 25 games with only 38 totals tackles and 7.5 TFL, 2 sacks, 1PD,1 INT.
Texas Tech Athletics

Norton in 2016 started 13 games and had 39 Total Tackles, 10 TFL, 2 sacks, 1 FF, 1 FR
McIntosh in 2016 started 12 games and had 42 total tackles, 8.5 TFL, 2 sacks, 2 PBU

They were all true Soph and was part of the same recruiting class.

Willis had a better 2016 than Fehoku coming off the bench in only 9 games.
Gerald Willis Bio - University of Miami Hurricanes Official Athletic Site
I appreciate the stats, but have you guys watched TTU attempt to play defense? It's a clueless operation. That's like breaking down stats of UM players under Doritos but TTU is way worse. Analyzing defensive player stats of TTU players is useless.

Advertisement
My buddy who is a ttu alum and booster said "the kid sucked for us, especially consider he was a 4 star."

In 2 two years, he appeared in 25 games with only 38 totals tackles and 7.5 TFL, 2 sacks, 1PD,1 INT.
Texas Tech Athletics

Norton in 2016 started 13 games and had 39 Total Tackles, 10 TFL, 2 sacks, 1 FF, 1 FR
McIntosh in 2016 started 12 games and had 42 total tackles, 8.5 TFL, 2 sacks, 2 PBU

I appreciate the stats, but have you guys watched TTU attempt to play defense? It's a clueless operation. That's like breaking down stats of UM players under Doritos but TTU is way worse. Analyzing defensive player stats of TTU players is useless.

Defense is frowned upon at TT

Like I said bump this and if 21 schools already have sent inquiries then that should tell you everything.

He doesn't know, lol!

The ncaa prohibits coaches from directly contacting players at other schools before they apply to transfer and more importantly are given permission to speak with various schools. If not then it is considered tampering and there are heavy penalties for that. But a player can be reached through back channel contacts. Lets put it this way Coach Kool was on this before it went public with the tweet.

Go Canes
You're dialed into Coach Kool's back channel communications, Parrotnose? Impressive.

Your an A-hole Fan-Cheese!

That said Fehoko was coached at TTU by former UM great Kevin Patrick, so Fehoko has had very good coaching but has failed to produce on the field for various reasons. Trust in Coach Kool he has gotten the inside scoop more than any other school would , off the record.

Now kiss my *** an have a good evening.

Go Canes

Texas Tech Athletics

Defense is frowned upon at TT

In the Big 12 as a whole.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back