Breiden Fehoko |Texas Tech DT Transfer|

Advertisement

He doesn't know, lol!

The ncaa prohibits coaches from directly contacting players at other schools before they apply to transfer and more importantly are given permission to speak with various schools. If not then it is considered tampering and there are heavy penalties for that. But a player can be reached through back channel contacts. Lets put it this way Coach Kool was on this before it went public with the tweet.

Go Canes

He doesn't know, lol!

The ncaa prohibits coaches from directly contacting players at other schools before they apply to transfer and more importantly are given permission to speak with various schools. If not then it is considered tampering and there are heavy penalties for that. But a player can be reached through back channel contacts. Lets put it this way Coach Kool was on this before it went public with the tweet.

Go Canes
You're dialed into Coach Kool's back channel communications, Parrotnose? Impressive.

Breiden is a monster!!! He will kill a lot of the strength records in the weight room. He is also a great young man. His brother is at Utah, his dad used to be the mascot at UH tVili the Warrior and then we changed coaches.
As a fellow Polynesian nothing would make me happier than him being a Cane!!!

well, make it happen.

Advertisement
Scrap the cookie cake bull**** and have Dwayne " The Rock" Johnson hand deliver him a pineapple with a U carved in it. They can compare Polynesian tattoos and even sneak in a squat session. Do that and we land this kid.

He doesn't know, lol!

Go Canes
You're dialed into Coach Kool's back channel communications, Parrotnose? Impressive.
The "Parrotnose" reference gets me every time.

Scrap the cookie cake bull**** and have Dwayne " The Rock" Johnson hand deliver him a pineapple with a U carved in it. They can compare Polynesian tattoos and even sneak in a squat session. Do that and we land this kid.

Forward and creative thinking

I like it The Rock could show him some turn buckle moves too and the people's elbow

Advertisement
Breiden is a monster!!! He will kill a lot of the strength records in the weight room. He is also a great young man. His brother is at Utah, his dad used to be the mascot at UH tVili the Warrior and then we changed coaches.
As a fellow Polynesian nothing would make me happier than him being a Cane!!!

well, make it happen.

I am on it!!! I know someone who is close to the family and have actually worked with the mother on a couple of projects before they moved. Time to give them a call

My buddy who is a ttu alum and booster said "the kid sucked for us, especially consider he was a 4 star."

And he's not a grad transfer. Would have to sit out.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I am multi-racial and part Pacific Islander through a DNA test along with other races. The NFL is helping sponsor leagues/teams in the Polynesian areas as they are discovering the talent for OL and DL there. The culture still has deep roots in the war-like culture of the past where physicality is prized. I just turned 64 and at 6-3/267 I have a 19 plus inch arm. The genetics do help.

Here is a video of him benching 225 for 42 reps for a HS kid! That is top NFL strength.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdrF311w_Sc

Unreal upper body strength for a high schooler. Would win most NFL Indy combines with that amount of reps each year.
Holy ****

I was checking out TT's site and there seems to be mixed reviews from their fans.
An article on that site makes it sound that he may end up at BYU or Utah.
Isn't our former player Kevin Patrick the DLine coach at TT?

My buddy who is a ttu alum and booster said "the kid sucked for us, especially consider he was a 4 star."

I can see that, very underwhelming stats considering his recruiting rankings:
In 2 two years, he appeared in 25 games with only 38 totals tackles and 7.5 TFL, 2 sacks, 1PD,1 INT.
Texas Tech Athletics

Norton in 2016 started 13 games and had 39 Total Tackles, 10 TFL, 2 sacks, 1 FF, 1 FR
McIntosh in 2016 started 12 games and had 42 total tackles, 8.5 TFL, 2 sacks, 2 PBU

They were all true Soph and was part of the same recruiting class.

Willis had a better 2016 than Fehoku coming off the bench in only 9 games.
Gerald Willis Bio - University of Miami Hurricanes Official Athletic Site

Last edited:
Advertisement

One year under Coach Kool and kid will be a first round draft pick.

One year under Coach Kool and kid will be a first round draft pick.

I know there are many "experts" on this site, but I will trust Coach Kool's judgement and evaluation. Also, it would be at least two years under Coach Kool, as the kid has to sit out a year.

I am multi-racial and part Pacific Islander through a DNA test along with other races. The NFL is helping sponsor leagues/teams in the Polynesian areas as they are discovering the talent for OL and DL there. The societies there still have deep roots in the war-like culture of the past where physicality is prized. I just turned 64 and at 6-3/267 I have a 19 plus inch arm. The genetics do help.

Here is a video of him benching 225 for 42 reps for a HS kid! That is top NFL strength.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdrF311w_Sc

Al Golden uses this as whack off material

Advertisement
Back