***Breaking News 5 Star Leonard Taylor Commits***

Advertisement
You fools legit going to besmirch and besmudge the great Leonard Taylor by desecrating this tribute to him with trashy arguments?
Heathens. I would like to continue the tradition of saying something we like about LT in this thread. I LIKE THAT LEONARD TAYLOR'S COMMITMENT HAS BROUGHT BOOTY FROM ALL OVER THE GLOBE INTO THIS THREAD!

nx07Kp.gif
968508199166a0df711bb9f0d2757780.gif
a6d18e42f924eb96b06337899823c0d9.gif
UdksAjr.gif
dCaQQZR.gif
34881f4cbe22efb909ecfb74afde0cfe.gif

Advertisement
Only been following recruiting since like 15’, but it never seemed like the cool thing to do for the local talent was to stay home & be a Cane. Hopefully this continues. Big homie’s a dawg

Advertisement
Yeah. I’m pretty sure that movie was based on the second battle of Ft. Wagner - which is what the painting is a depiction of.

Just a totally useless loss of life fighting over an inconsequential strip of sand that was abandoned two weeks after the battle - so I thought it was an apt metaphor.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You moderators in this board are so biased. When this guy attacked my religious beliefs did y’all send him a warning!? I am black how can that be racism. Ima tell y’all like this. Y’all can kiss my *** with your warning, ima say what the **** I wanna say. Ya biased ********.

Advertisement
Back