Advertisement
223c335d41e6fe8ec62d1ca9f2ca284b.gif
QnljV0.gif
tumblr_m3cgf3O5B61rok7y4o1_400.gif
P7kgBA.gif
tumblr_nbncih99rT1qdoxp5o1_400.gif
liLUaZE.gif
This post wins the internet today.

He recruited & signed all of them because he had specific recruiting personnel responsibilities at Akron...

Either way, it really doesn't matter, I'm done having this stupid *** convo with you.

Rarely do I resort to personal attacks, but honestly man YOU SOUND LEGITIMATELY RETARDED.

Relax brother your getting outta pocket on this one. It's my opinion, you don't have to like it. An I have said many times I have nothing against Stroud's character an think he should be moved to a football admin role ie asst COA similar to the role he was initially hired for.

Go Canes

Wife was having first ultrasound to hear fetal heartbeat and at at the same time I was waiting on Taylor. I'm not sure which was making me more nervous. (btw all good, great heartbeat!)
Congrats brother hearing the beating heart of your future lil cane.

Here is something you may want buy.
Amazon product ASIN 0999015877
Go Canes

Advertisement
Welcome aboard young Mr. Taylor.

Another great pick-up for the class.

And another solid DL class.

Most important position group on the team for my money.

Last edited:
Relax brother your getting outta pocket on this one. It's my opinion, you don't have to like it. An I have said many times I have nothing against Stroud's character an think he should be moved to a football admin role ie asst COA similar to the role he was initially hired for.

Go Canes
You're right.

I apologize for saying you sound retarded. Even though I still think you do, we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.

Advertisement
Two of those guys are linebackers and the 3rd was a undrafted dend. Stroud was dline coach then became the DC. So 2 weren't his position players and the one that was went undrafted, then you have Kevin Patrick turning out 1st round picks and/or 1st day picks year after year.

There is no L to be taken here.

Go Canes
You suck. Like every time

Advertisement
Okay baby let's go for it then. This was 100% the Pandemic and Taylor wanting to be close to family. What happened last year or the year before that on the recruiting trail with Stroud, nada.

Or for the last decade for that matter, what is the only difference this year, hmmm a Pandemic maybe?

Where as look at Kevin Patrick's track record over the last decade in both recruiting and player development vs Stroud's. I have deliberately not addressed specifics about Stroud because other teams and recruits read this forum.

Don't ever try an come for me, especially after I have been civil in trying to just celebrate a much needed commitment.

Go Canes
Pathetic illustration of fandom here.

You are more worried about your own opinion being wrong than anything else.

Comedy show

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back