***Breaking News 5 Star Leonard Taylor Commits***

Advertisement
Screenshot_20200806-143053_Chrome.jpg

Stroud now moves to 11th in the recruiter Rankings

Advertisement
He recruited & signed all of them because he had specific recruiting personnel responsibilities at Akron...

Either way, it really doesn't matter, I'm done having this stupid *** convo with you.

Rarely do I resort to personal attacks, but honestly man YOU SOUND LEGITIMATELY RETARDED.
right let him just post a link of a random 1/2 star recruit no one heard of and tell us how great the instincts and we should offer even though he's a 5'8 defensive lineman with a 6.5 40 time

Advertisement
Is LT the most impactful recruit yet this cycle? He'll be the anchor in the middle of this group of bad ****'s.

Advertisement
He recruited & signed all of them because he had specific recruiting personnel responsibilities at Akron...

Either way, it really doesn't matter, I'm done having this stupid *** convo with you.

Rarely do I resort to personal attacks, but honestly man YOU SOUND LEGITIMATELY RETARDED.
Stroud was the line coach when I went to Akron and that was probably the only solid aspect of Akron’s team. He never did a bad job, just couldn’t shine when the rest of the team is absolute garbage

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back