***Breaking News 5 Star Leonard Taylor Commits***

Advertisement
Advertisement
I like how his middle name is Washington. And if it’s not, he should change it to that. Leonard Washington Taylor sounds like a future Hall of Famer who, for a second career, runs - and wins - a seat in the U.S. Senate.

I prefer he uses Zachary as a middle name. More presidential.

Advertisement
I like how his middle name is Washington. And if it’s not, he should change it to that. Leonard Washington Taylor sounds like a future Hall of Famer who, for a second career, runs - and wins - a seat in the U.S. Senate.

There's only one Leonard Washington.

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    6.5 KB · Views: 4
We have really ran out of things to talk about in here until decision day, haven't we?

It's happened before, on multiple threads, when we start to talk about pizza or radio or high school. Usually, Inday comes in with the OCD and starts a 2.0 or a 3.0 thread.

We've still got a few days to move from gentle derailment into slightly less gentle derailment.

Advertisement
I like how he wears a maga hat with his black lives matter tee. He knows how to keep everyone happy.

That's an interesting approach. I wonder if he confuses people to the point that they just don't know what to say to him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back