***Breaking News 5 Star Leonard Taylor Commits***

Advertisement
Watching that film of Leonard Taylor throwing around Julian Armella who is a SICK tackle like if he was a rag doll showed me this cat deserves his top ranking in 247 as the #1 DT in the nation. I know in the composite he is top 3 ... but an argument can be made that it is between Maason Smith and Taylor for the top spot. It has been a LONG time since Miami had something like this.. Stoked about Thursday!
Yeah 247 has him at #1. It's the other services that are holding him down on the composite.

Armwood has been good for 20 years. Jesuit coach was my dline coach. As long as King, Brandon, TB Tech keep sucking then Armwood is good. Armwood has the best off season program in the Tampa Area and their coach is a Callahan clone

Advertisement
Advertisement
This thread is fine. It’s stayed surprisingly sane.
CIS:

F2D4490B-3148-4A2B-A27A-A435C429BDD7.gif

Leonard Taylor is a fine young man. I hope that he matriculates at UM, as he will be a credit to my alma mater. If he doesn't, he will certainly carve a swath elsewhere.

I will not listen to any scandalous predictions as to where he will ultimately wind up, as I find that sort of boorish behavior bordering on witchcraft, and witchcraft is a scourge that I will not tolerate infesting this pure game of football.

Advertisement
So what you’re telling me is Taylor is 247 #1 DT but Maason smith is in contention for that and we have a punchers chance at him too? Lit
Let's not veer off course into that hooliganism. This board doesn't need any warlocks trying to guess as to the ultimate destination of any of these fine young gentleman. It cheapens the process.

Leonard Taylor is a fine young man. I hope that he matriculates at UM, as he will be a credit to my alma mater. If he doesn't, he will certainly carve a swath elsewhere.

I will not listen to any scandalous predictions as to where he will ultimately wind up, as I find that sort of boorish behavior bordering on witchcraft, and witchcraft is a scourge that I will not tolerate infesting this pure game of football.
Momma says whichcraft is the devil.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back