***Breaking News 5 Star Leonard Taylor Commits***

Who? Kalvin Bailey? Even he was a bust. Dude was only in Iowa for a year and registered 0 stats.

Best Armwood guy I can think of was Matt Jones, the RB for UF a couple years back. Was solid in college and had a cup of coffee in the league. Not saying much considering how many top rated guys have been from there.

Advertisement
Best Armwood guy I can think of was Matt Jones, the RB for UF a couple years back. Was solid in college and had a cup of coffee in the league. Not saying much considering how many top rated guys have been from there.
And even he should have been at Hillsborough. He went to Memorial Middle literally across the street from Hillsborough and lived about 2 miles away from the school. Our fieldhouse is across the street and connected to Memorial and basically on their campus. My Jr yr he was in the 8th and he was already well known in Tampa. He use to lounge around the fieldhouse and our practices alot since middle school got out at 4. We were hyped about getting him the next year, but that summer rolls around and we hear he’s working out at Armwood.

And even he should have been at Hillsborough. He went to Memorial Middle literally across the street from Hillsborough and lived about 2 miles away from the school. Our fieldhouse is across the street and connected to Memorial and basically on their campus. My Jr yr he was in the 8th and he was already well known in Tampa. He use to lounge around the fieldhouse and our practices alot since middle school got out at 4. We were hyped about getting him the next year, but that summer rolls around and we hear he’s working out at Armwood.

that’s how armwood did business. Stole a couple dudes from our squad to. Oh well.

Best Armwood guy is Mike Pearson who was i believe an all American in the late 1990's for the Gators. They also recruited him and got caught

Advertisement
i was told a few weeks ago LT's parents informed the staff he was coming. he just wants his moment. we shall see.
end of the day, UF recruiting department is a mess and mullen is a 9-10 win coach at best. hes not elite.
Given are current history I will take 9-10 wins. I just hope Manny has his act together and can deliver 9/10 wins this season.
No losing to lesser teams, no losses in a row, or after a by week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guys was a 5 star bust. Big bodied guy who was overrated. Was mediocre at best

Yep

AdorableMasculineArctichare-max-1mb.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back