***Breaking News 5 Star Leonard Taylor Commits***

Advertisement
is he trying to make it that obvious?
2C4AA3A5-A1AE-4BC5-94F3-8641BFD851C3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe he is. If we really are where we are with Marshall, he's already recruiting for is. Feels **** good to be in this spot, man. Thankful for the staff and the guys on this board with the insider juice.
Taylor could stretch this out to NSD if he wanted, but he doesn’t. Just wants it over.

Advertisement
This is weird for me. I'm conditioned to be skeptical of recruits making it this obvious before publicly committing.

Agreed. I can't see how anyone could realistically think he's going elsewhere, but these kids are master trolls at times. This just seems like it's flipped so quickly and so heavily...and so....publicly. I'll be skeptical as **** until this kid signs, but it'll be nice to see him pick the good guys on 8/6.

Agreed. I can't see how anyone could realistically think he's going elsewhere, but these kids are master trolls at times. This just seems like it's flipped so quickly and so heavily...and so....publicly. I'll be skeptical as **** until this kid signs, but it'll be nice to see him pick the good guys on 8/6.
ik right it’s just wierd for me i’m not used to seeing recruits do something like this hope he’s just embracing the culture
Info from guys like LCE and Cribby aside, I would totally be calling this clear cut proof we were being set up with an elaborate troll had Brashard not committed.

Advertisement
This is weird for me. I'm conditioned to be skeptical of recruits making it this obvious before publicly committing.
ik right it’s just wierd for me i’m not used to seeing recruits do something like this hope he’s just embracing the culture
Brashard’s commitment and those 3 CBs from Yesterday sealed the deal for me.

I agree, the fact he is a talented 5star from SoFla and he basically shut out a majority of the SEC and limited his top 2 to UF and UM already showed he was a little different. Also, unsure if it is COVID related but Wiltfong has been $ with his predictions (332/337 or 98.52%) His 5 misses? 1 kid who went to Arkansas that he pegged going to Kansas with a 1 level confidence, James Williams who he thought UGA back in May, a 3* RB he thought Duke with a 1 level confidence who went to Louisville, a 3* OT he took Colorado with a 6 who went to Fresno, and a TE who he thought UGA back in 2019 and he went ND.

I normally don't like putting much stock into this but looking purely at #'s dude has not really missed this year on high end prospects with the exception being James Williams to us. He currently has Taylor to us with an 8 confidence less than 2 weeks from his announcement date.

Advertisement
didn’t know if it should go here or not but lizards started a thread cuz he said to not believe crystal balls on and ig live but the thread is mostly lizards bashing himView attachment 123996
No bias in that statement whatsoever. Poor attendance lmaoo. Recent rise in popularity and outstanding record?? (They were 4-7 two seasons ago) . Idk why UF fans discount relationships built by a staff and a kid as a deciding factor but will go to a school that will never surpass 11 wins in the SEC.

It wasn’t quickly, they’ve been busting their asses since Feb / March. When I started posting in May about ground being made and being even people weren’t exactly buying in. At least half the folks.

The thing is people don’t know work is still going on even if 247 doesn’t report anything.

Advertisement
Am I excited? Sure. Would I be surprised if he signed with UF? Nope.

Full respect for the people in the know like Cribby and others. No doubt that they know more than most people and are often right about their info. But a teenage mind is a weird thing and these dudes flip and flop all the time. I've come to learn expect the unexpected.

It wasn’t quickly, they’ve been busting their asses since Feb / March. When I started posting in May about ground being made and being even people weren’t exactly buying in. At least half the folks.

The thing is people don’t know work is still going on even if 247 doesn’t report anything.
I didn't really start paying attention to this class until Romello and George re-committed. I ignored any and all stuff about Taylor and the rest of Palmetto ever since Collins fell out of favor with the staff. It wasn't until Kinchens and of course J. Williams that I started getting my hopes up and buying in.

Advertisement
Back