***Breaking News 5 Star Leonard Taylor Commits***

Advertisement
anyone who thinks the palmetto kids are filming videos dissing florida are crazy. when has that ever happened in recruiting? kids don't do that

anyone who thinks the palmetto kids are filming videos dissing florida are crazy. when has that ever happened in recruiting? kids don't do that
Not disagreeing with you but Whoopie Goldberg did that to us before committing to Maryland. It's not commonplace but its happened before, I hope and doubt the Palmetto kids will pull something like that, even if UF can EAD.

Pretty hilarious that Wiltfong is predicting Taylor to Miami with a high confidence score but Ivins still hasn't flipped his prediction yet

Ivins is typically very conservative with his Crystal Ball predictions. He usually waits until he's really sure before putting one in for a player.

With that being said, Wiltfong is as money as it gets. He's rarely off.

We're looking good here :)

Advertisement
more will flip to Miami in the coming days. Some may still think Florida and some may beholding off until the hear for certain of something. James Williams proved it really doesn’t matter what these fools put their balllllzzzzz on

Called it this morning!

FWIW:

If Miami lands Leonard Taylor they will leap from #10 to #7 in the recruiting rankings, jumping: Michigan, Clemson, and UNC.

If Miami lands Taylor and Marshall, Miami will jump from #7 to #3 in the nation, passing: USC, LSU, Tennessee, and Oregon. Miami would be #3 behind Alabama and Ohio State, who is trying to land the greatest class in the history of recruiting. These rankings are also on 247. On other sites, Ryan Rodriguez and Brashard Smith are 4-star prospects. If Both of those guys received an extra star by 247 that would obviously improve the rankings as well.

Marshall and Taylor would give Miami a class rating of 264.68 on 247 with 2 scholarships to play with.

Just in case you're wondering, Alabama is currently #2 with a class rating of 280.75 and Ohio State is #1 with a rating of 305.47, and both classes will likely improve on those numbers as they're both in the mix for a handful of top 100 guys uncommitted. So it appears #3 is the highest Miami could realistically go.

Advertisement
I'm putting in my cb
IMG_20200724_113419.jpg

Are you serious.

message board posters have an insane fixation on kids dissing rival schools during recruiting. this happens very infrequently, usually during a live announcement to prolong suspense. the idea that a bunch of kids are going to film a video dissing a school they were probably going to go as recently as 1 month ago, and that news of this is going to leak to some guy on a 247 message board.... believe what you want i guess. not to mention that we have known for weeks that taylor is announcing on cbs and not in a video.

message board posters have an insane fixation on kids dissing rival schools during recruiting. this happens very infrequently, usually during a live announcement to prolong suspense. the idea that a bunch of kids are going to film a video dissing a school they were probably going to go as recently as 1 month ago, and that news of this is going to leak to some guy on a 247 message board.... believe what you want i guess. not to mention that we have known for weeks that taylor is announcing on cbs and not in a video.

I don’t think the Palmetto kids did these alleged videos, I’m just saying we have precedent for it being done.

Advertisement

I don’t think the Palmetto kids did these alleged videos, I’m just saying we have precedent for it being done.

reading this article, it seems like miami and alabama were used as props for suspense. that's a lot different than the palmetto kids allegedly doing the gator chomp w/ miami gloves on aka openly taunting the school they didn't pick. i just don't think that kind of thing happens and for that reason i don't believe that guy's post. would be happy to be proven wrong tho

reading this article, it seems like miami and alabama were used as props for suspense. that's a lot different than the palmetto kids allegedly doing the gator chomp w/ miami gloves on aka openly taunting the school they didn't pick. i just don't think that kind of thing happens and for that reason i don't believe that guy's post. would be happy to be proven wrong tho
I hear you, there are differences between the two.

Advertisement
just watched this video and the kid takes off a miami shirt to reveal a tennessee shirt. again this is different to me.

I think because he had family ties (corn elder) to the program, it felt worse than it actually was

Advertisement
Back