***Breaking News 5 Star Leonard Taylor Commits***

Hey all! My name is gatorsunited96, I am a Florida fan of over 25 years. I currently live in SOFLA with my wife and two kids. Living in SOFLA, I have several friends who are Miami fans. I have been following recruiting lately and obviously it's a mess. I have gathered a few great big sources over the last few years. I am here to tell you we are being played with by Miami. I have a friend who edits commitment videos. He tells me the last 2 weeks, he has edited commitment videos to Miami for the following..

Jason Marshall

Leonard Taylor

Corey Collier

He says each three will have a video that starts in Gaineville and it will end up with them at Miami. Marshall has gone as far as to do a gator chomp with Miami gloves. Collier throws some Florida shows on the field and puts on a Miami hat. Taylor is simple but it's basically him just throwing up the U.

Expect Marshall to commit sometime next week. Collier the 10th and Taylor the 6th.

What went wrong?

Simple. The simple answer is this staff is lost and clueless. A few months back Mullen was supposed to Facetime with Taylor and he forgot. He talked to him about it 3 weeks later when he remembered. For Collier and Marshall, they truly believe Miami is back. Manny spoke to them a few days ago and promised them that they will win it all. My Miami friends have been raving about King.

Another reason is Smith. Smith was at ends with the staff about wanting to play RB. He wants to play WR (Montgomery better). Smith has been in the Palmetto boys ear about playing here.

Miami has also been in LT ear since covid happened.

Is a flip possible?

Unless they fire Manny no. But we got outrecruited in every facet. They just wanted it more than we did.

So don't listen to Marshall, Collier, Taylor buzz to Florida. They are simply trolling like Avantae did (got paid 55K). It is also very very possible Miami sticks it to us and they keep Collins.

MORE:

Greg Knox had Knighton last year and Mullen said no

Billy/Brew think they can flip Brooks

Hevesy just a joke

Take care and go gator!

From Florida 247 poster.
Man I’ve thought on all of this and it just doesn’t pass the smell test. Our recruiting Momentum didn’t need this Info Nor Does It Help our Momentum. If anything it’s put out to hinder and dampen our Momentum. If those surprise names (Collier, Tate) are secretly conspiring to make bombshell commitments to Miami, then it should’ve Stayed Secret. How does putting out Help? No one reasonable think we’re getting Tate and that we even have room and want Collier. All this info does is increase expectations only to disappointed when both choose elsewhere, thus giving the Appearance that Miami actually got Beat Out for Collier and Tate. I don’t Buy this info and Cane fans shouldn’t spread it either. Our recruiting Momentum don’t Need no Fake Gata info!! Our Momentum came like a Bomb last week, because JW committed out of nowhere after visiting Athens with everyone expecting an eventual uga commitment! This gata info does the opposite!!!

Advertisement
Wiltfong just dropped his with a level 8 confidence. 🔥🔥🔥🔥
5T0sdsbIUK4ukjDnhF.gif

Advertisement
Man I’ve thought on all of this and it just doesn’t pass the smell test. Our recruiting Momentum didn’t need this Info Nor Does It Help our Momentum. If anything it’s put out to hinder and dampen our Momentum. If those surprise names (Collier, Tate) are secretly conspiring to make bombshell commitments to Miami, then it should’ve Stayed Secret. How does putting out Help? No one reasonable think we’re getting Tate and that we even have room and want Collier. All this info does is increase expectations only to disappointed when both choose elsewhere, thus giving the Appearance that Miami actually got Beat Out for Collier and Tate. I don’t Buy this info and Cane fans shouldn’t spread it either. Our recruiting Momentum don’t Need no Fake Gata info!! Our Momentum came like a Bomb last week, because JW committed out of nowhere after visiting Athens with everyone expecting an eventual uga commitment! This gata info does the opposite!!!
It's just a random post on 247... No one is taking it as concrete evidence

It’s gonna be soul crushing to those dumbass turds when they miss out on Taylor and then Marshall comes here or to Bama. Those delusional MFs don’t know what they are in for
Taylor they have had time to take a xanax and justify the loss in their own mind. If Marshall goes to Bama they will say Bama and SEC. If Marshall comes here:

Advertisement
Don’t get on twitter acting a **** fool about this and spoil it. Just wait until August 6th.. and let people have their moment
While you're at it college football fans: don't drink too much, make sure to floss & never get on CIS while at work.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s doing it live but it’s not on an actual channel. It’s a livestream CBS shoot off or something like that I believe. Only available over the internet
Assume it’s CBS HQ, Grimes and Payne committed on there. They’re making the most of their partnership with 247 and the Rona.

Advertisement
Back