***Breaking News 5 Star Leonard Taylor Commits***

Advertisement
I got married last April and I have my first kid on the way in January.

That being said, if those 3 kids not only commit to Miami but do so in this manner—publicly and blatantly disrespecting the gator—it will be the absolute best day of my life.

Bar none.

Congrats! What date of January? My 2nd daughter was born January 13th of last year.

We just got eliminated. Florida gking to give him an ultimatum
77963EE7-2D63-4BCA-B61B-E77924A0A818.gif

Advertisement
Still don’t understand these things. If we are the favorite now why is this way Florida 90 percent ? Seems like the system is good when the kid sticks with the initial pick but when he changes the cbs don’t change with him.

more will flip to Miami in the coming days. Some may still think Florida and some may beholding off until the hear for certain of something. James Williams proved it really doesn’t matter what these fools put their balllllzzzzz on

Advertisement
Hey all! My name is gatorsunited96, I am a Florida fan of over 25 years. I currently live in SOFLA with my wife and two kids. Living in SOFLA, I have several friends who are Miami fans. I have been following recruiting lately and obviously it's a mess. I have gathered a few great big sources over the last few years. I am here to tell you we are being played with by Miami. I have a friend who edits commitment videos. He tells me the last 2 weeks, he has edited commitment videos to Miami for the following..

Jason Marshall

Leonard Taylor

Corey Collier

He says each three will have a video that starts in Gaineville and it will end up with them at Miami. Marshall has gone as far as to do a gator chomp with Miami gloves. Collier throws some Florida shows on the field and puts on a Miami hat. Taylor is simple but it's basically him just throwing up the U.

Expect Marshall to commit sometime next week. Collier the 10th and Taylor the 6th.

What went wrong?

Simple. The simple answer is this staff is lost and clueless. A few months back Mullen was supposed to Facetime with Taylor and he forgot. He talked to him about it 3 weeks later when he remembered. For Collier and Marshall, they truly believe Miami is back. Manny spoke to them a few days ago and promised them that they will win it all. My Miami friends have been raving about King.

Another reason is Smith. Smith was at ends with the staff about wanting to play RB. He wants to play WR (Montgomery better). Smith has been in the Palmetto boys ear about playing here.

Miami has also been in LT ear since covid happened.

Is a flip possible?

Unless they fire Manny no. But we got outrecruited in every facet. They just wanted it more than we did.

So don't listen to Marshall, Collier, Taylor buzz to Florida. They are simply trolling like Avantae did (got paid 55K). It is also very very possible Miami sticks it to us and they keep Collins.

MORE:

Greg Knox had Knighton last year and Mullen said no

Billy/Brew think they can flip Brooks

Hevesy just a joke

Take care and go gator!

From Florida 247 poster.

1595850974445.gif

Still don’t understand these things. If we are the favorite now why is this way Florida 90 percent ? Seems like the system is good when the kid sticks with the initial pick but when he changes the cbs don’t change with him.

i thought the guys are only allowed one CB pick not sure though.

All in all if Collier guarantees me Marshall then I’m finding a way to take him.
I been seeing this take a lot and I agree but I think it’s important to point out the staff don’t see him as a consolation prize they think he’s got a lot of potential. We just happen to have our number 1 safety target committed. They would take Collier regardless but they’re in wait and see mode

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back