***Breaking News 5 Star Leonard Taylor Commits***

Advertisement
I was lucky enough to come across the actual itinerary for his current Gainesville visit:

Advertisement
Anyone know what our DT rotation would look like next year? Does LT get RS?

i doubt he would redshirt. Kid seems to train hard and is surrounded by people who know what he needs to do to be in shape and ready to play day 1. I know you typically don’t want to play freshmen in the trenches, but he is a different breed.

does anyone know his actual measurable right now and if he is an EE?

i doubt he would redshirt. Kid seems to train hard and is surrounded by people who know what he needs to do to be in shape and ready to play day 1. I know you typically don’t want to play freshmen in the trenches, but he is a different breed.

does anyone know his actual measurable right now and if he is an EE?
He will be a rotational player for sure, someone posted that he is 6'5 290 right now

Advertisement
No chance a 5 star, #1 DT in the country in your backyard redshirts. You go after elite talent like him to play early.
I hear you but consider this. Next year these are the DT’s coming back
Hunte
Jolley
Miller
Jade
Blisett: hes going to be a DT. Too many elite DE for him to get playing time.
So that’s 5. I get a 5 star usually doesn’t RS. But he can still play 4 and RS. Hopefully no need to rush him.

Advertisement
Hunte
Jolley
Miller
Jade
So that’s 5. I get a 5 star usually doesn’t RS. But he can still play 4 and RS. Hopefully no need to rush him.
None of them have done much of anything to this point but they’ll have a chance this year. I like that group and not sayin Taylor should just jump all of them at all. However, the best players need to play regardless of age.

Advertisement
Hunte
Jolley
Miller
Jade

You let them all compete, and the best ones will play. The U was built on competition, not seniority.

Advertisement
Back