BREAKING: Miami has landed a commitment from 2019 Vero Beach DE Jahfari Harvey

Advertisement
You're probably right. More often than not I agree with your posts but @westcoastcanes seems to annoy for the sake of nothing. Anyhow - we got a stud and fug the gaytas.
Now we talking... F the gaytes. Btw, Marrero's not in high school anymore...D$ basically confirmed that a few months back in a post.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pichu (and Cuzco) are up in the highlands at about 4,000 meters or so - the jungle is a bit to the East.

But, I'm sure you had a great trip - hopefully the train has improved or you got a face full of diesel fumes during the entire ride.

Definitely a great country to visit, though.

I'm currently on a train back from Machu Pichuu and posting this story took over 30 minutes due to how bad the service is in the middle of the jungle

Advertisement
Come on now! Enough with the BS, someone tell me about this kid, can he ball or naw?

Yes he is a baller.

At this point he is raw, but not the type of raw where you scratch your head and ask why we took him.

He has lots of athleticism, running down ball carriers sideline to sideline. He gets in the backfield very fast.

He does a good job watching and reacting to the play, while also shedding blocks and getting through the commotion at the line.

He will need to learn more pass rushing techniques and add some weight, which he has the frame for.

Yes he is a baller.

At this point he is raw, but not the type of raw where you scratch your head and ask why we took him.

He has lots of athleticism, running down ball carriers sideline to sideline. He gets in the backfield very fast.

He does a good job watching and reacting to the play, while also shedding blocks and getting through the commotion at the line.

He will need to learn more pass rushing techniques and add some weight, which he has the frame for.

Nice, Thank you sir!

Advertisement
The Mrs. & I did Machu Picchu in 2008 and it was a great trip. But without doubt, our trip to Ankor Wat, Cambodia in 2010 was my all time favorite. If your a history geek, you need to put that on your bucket list. 1 hour flight from Bangkok, Thailand.

Signed,

Peruche

Went to NW15th and 3rd last month — the one and only Temple.

FWI I do not write for the Gators anymore. Mutual agreement between Corey and I.
Alright Erick!!!! Glad to have you back full time! But never be ashamed to get another writing job that helps you towards your goal of reaching a great paying job like maybe ESPN or wherever! Always do what’s best for you and your loved ones, because ain’t none of these scumbags bashing you going to pay your bills. Blessings from The Almighty God young man, keep grinding and moving forward! Thank you for your work, Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back