BREAKING: Ken Dorsey fired by Buffalo!

Advertisement
**** I hadn’t seen statistics just the eye test. Way better.

Firing Dorsey was dumb IMO. Scapegoat. Imagine the Bills now with that defense and improved Allen (via Dorsey). He went from a 2-1 TD/INT ratio and 70% completions to a 1-1 and 60% with Brady.

If Dorsey decided he wanted to be a college HC, I think he could eventually be like Harbaugh and have a dynamic Bro Style offense that keeps a defense off balance, and have smart, highly disciplined teams. I wish I could say I think Cristobal will eventually evolve, but I don't see it happening. Hiring Dawson to replace Gattis was very disappointing.

Last edited:
Lol at people on here questioning Dorsey. He'd be 10x better at UM than Dawson would ever be.

100%. Hiring Dorsey would be a boss move by Mario. He’s a great football mind and elite QB coach. It would:

1) Significantly improve the play calling to make it more diverse (incorporating the TEs & RBs in the passing game)

2) Make our offense less predictable

3) Energize the fan base big time

4) Significantly help the development of our young QBs

5) Make Miami a premier destination for both QBs and skill position players

6) Fix the game management & clock management issues as Mario could completely delegate all play calling & game management decisions to Ken & Guidry

Hiring Ken is the single best thing Mario could do this offseason to elevate the program (with getting a high quality one & done experienced QB in the Spring being the other). I’d love to see this happen.

If Dorsey decided he wanted to be a college HC, I think he could eventually be like Harbaugh and have a dynamic Bro Style offense that keeps a defense off balance, and have smart, highly disciplined teams. I wish I could say I think Cristobal will eventually evolve, but I don't see it happening. Hiring Dawson to replace Gattis was very disappointing.

you play the result and overcomplicate the process...

Harbaugh is going into year 10 at Michigan and Mario is going into year 3 with Miami.

It's about talent acquisition and player development.

Advertisement
**** I hadn’t seen statistics just the eye test. Way better.

Firing Dorsey was dumb IMO. Scapegoat. Imagine the Bills now with that defense and improved Allen (via Dorsey). He went from a 2-1 TD/INT ratio and 70% completions to a 1-1 and 60% with Brady.

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

6) Fix the game management & clock management issues as Mario could completely delegate all play calling & game management decisions to Ken & Guidry

Dorsey can't fix 6 trust me. Mcdermott isn't as bad a Mario with clock and game management but stil has his problems. That's only on the Head Coach.

you play the result and overcomplicate the process...

Harbaugh is going into year 10 at Michigan and Mario is going into year 3 with Miami.

It's about talent acquisition and player development.

Do you think Cristobal is on a track more similar to Harbaugh or Jimbo Fisher?

Advertisement
Hiring Ken is the single best thing Mario could do this offseason to elevate the program (with getting a high quality one & done experienced QB in the Spring being the other). I’d love to see this happen.
He will probably get another NFL job but until then I would be happy if he just came to hang out for a while and shared his thoughts. Let him work with any QBs that may actually be here.

Do you think Cristobal is on a track more similar to Harbaugh or Jimbo Fisher?
I can only assume you mean aTm Jimbo.

It's way too early to tell, but based on Mario's track record of program-building and discipline i'd say the former without qualification.

Jim Harbaugh is a head coach and leader of men. Jimbo? He's best playing the coordinator role.

We are lucky to have Mario. Miami is his his home, The []__[] is his destination job and he's a good HC. You can't say the same about most coaches and especially the two above.

We are lucky to have Mario. Miami is his his home, The []__[] is his destination job and he's a good HC. You can't say the same about most coaches and especially the two above.

The problem I have with that, is that it’s been said about the last 4 Miami Head Coaches. Miami was home for all of them, it’s their destination jobs, they played here or grew up here.

Advertisement
100%. Hiring Dorsey would be a boss move by Mario. He’s a great football mind and elite QB coach. It would:

1) Significantly improve the play calling to make it more diverse (incorporating the TEs & RBs in the passing game)

2) Make our offense less predictable

3) Energize the fan base big time

4) Significantly help the development of our young QBs

5) Make Miami a premier destination for both QBs and skill position players

You are making too much sense and providing too many points for CIS

go away gtfo GIF

Advertisement
Your right. They didn’t go Miami ties with Golden ( who I completely forgot about) after Radio, but then Richt, Manny, Mario.

Only 2 of them have previous HC experience; one of which was forced into early retirement by Parkinsons.

If you can't see a clear difference in resources, infrastructure, talent-acquisition and player development, I truly don't know what to tell you.

Last edited:
Only 2 of them have previous HC experience; one of which was forced into early retirement due to Parkinsons.

If you can't see a clear difference in resources, infrastructure, talent-acquisition and player development, I truly don't know what to tell you.

I never said he wasn’t give more money and more resources than any other coach in Miami history. All that for him to have the worst 2 year start of any Miami coach in decades.

I never said he wasn’t give more money and more resources than any other coach in Miami history. All that for him to have the worst 2 year start of any Miami coach in decades.

You can dwell on the past but I'm more focused on the next two years in terms of talent-acquisition, player development and sustainable program building.

We can respectfully disagree.

Allen is still playing g like ***. He's actually worse now. Difference is they're leaning on the running attack which has been clicking.

Anyway, you gotta bring Dorsey in as passing game coordinator/Qb analyst if he's just out there chilling. He'd instantly upgrade our route tree.

Advertisement
Back