BREAKING: Ken Dorsey fired by Buffalo!

Advertisement
It doesn't matter. Injuries make it completely random. 53 people is just too, too, too small for 17 games.
the fins ended up w no edge rushers, missing their top 4 LBs,didnt have the best rb, their second best WR, along wpatchwork OL.w all of that, the D did their job very well. the punt return was purely luck where one of our edge rushers blowsout his knee and takes out two other dudes that creates a massive hole. theyre a broken team health wise. they still had a shot to win if Tua doesn't pre-determine his throws but he doesn't have the athleticism to extend the pocket to wait for other options

Advertisement
dolphins d has been a top 5 defense since Ramsey came back and he came back after buffalo
Ramsey can’t make up for Chubb/Phillips and now AVG down for the count. JP15 was tip of the spear.

Really is a shame because those three plus Sieler/Wilkins was a top 3 unit and the Dolphins best shot at a deep playoff run.

dolphins d has been a top 5 defense since Ramsey came back and he came back after buffalo

There might have been a couple games with the entire defense intact. Fins played without Chubb and Phillips, and then they tried to use Van Ginkel as a rush OLB, then he got injured, and the backup backup DE who barely played all season had to try to be an OLB and cover a top notch TE. And on the KR touchdown, it was actually yet another injury that led to that TD, one of the Dolphins ST guys tore his ACL and fell down, he wiped out the would-be tackler. Buffalo scored a grand total of 14 points against a defense that was being held together with chewing gum and duct tape. Brady didn't do **** except have a RB push his hands into Allen's *** and shove him forward a yard.

Mcdermott called a **** of a game last night on Defense a

Not like the Bills were missing 2 All pros on Defense all year plus WR2, CB1, MLB,RB2 all went down last night.

Blame the GM for being a dumb *** and only dressing 3 DE's. Week 18 every team's got injuries.
Im sure Jaelan Phillips and Bradley Chubb make no difference on yesterdays game.

The dolphins injuries are impactful players.

The dolphins are more nicked up than they are.

**** near ALL of our EDGES are hurt..what the gm can do with that....we were down to a 3rd string end at one point who also got hurt...his injury actually caused the dolphins a td as he got hurt on the punt return which allowed the guy to break up the middle freely.

The Bills own us but Mcdermott aint do a **** of nothing last night in my opinion on defense.

Advertisement
Im sure Jaelan Phillips and Bradley Chubb make no difference on yesterdays game.

The dolphins injuries are impactful players.

The dolphins are more nicked up than they are.

**** near ALL of our EDGES are hurt..what the gm can do with that....we were down to a 3rd string end at one point who also got hurt...his injury actually caused the dolphins a td as he got hurt on the punt return which allowed the guy to break up the middle freely.

The Bills own us but Mcdermott aint do a **** of nothing last night in my opinion on defense.
The Bills won despite playing a **** game. Nothing they did was impressive.

They beat a depleted team that made 3 catastrophic errors.

There might have been a couple games with the entire defense intact. Fins played without Chubb and Phillips, and then they tried to use Van Ginkel as a rush OLB, then he got injured, and the backup backup DE who barely played all season had to try to be an OLB and cover a top notch TE. And on the KR touchdown, it was actually yet another injury that led to that TD, one of the Dolphins ST guys tore his ACL and fell down, he wiped out the would-be tackler. Buffalo scored a grand total of 14 points against a defense that was being held together with chewing gum and duct tape. Brady didn't do **** except have a RB push his hands into Allen's *** and shove him forward a yard.
well you worded it better than i did. lol

I mean im bout to shot out Fangio for calling whatever he called on defense cause dude was out there with ****** Eli Apple and sh*t at safety or end and them dudes could really do sh*t. I mean Melvin Ingram just came on the team a weekor 2 ago and was out there having to **** guard tes 30 yards down the field na stuff.

The ravens did what they want with us last week...to be honest the bills looked sh*tty last night against us....just when needed the plays the most our qb sh*tted and our wr #1 dropped a td...along with the f up pr td caused by a dude blowing his acl

I sometimes wonder how all of these jabronies that hate the Fins are Canes fans.

It happens in every sport. Same crap with the Heat. Other teams are missing one player against the Heat, the announcers are saying that’s the reason why the Heat beats them. All this while the Heat are missing Himmy, Caleb Martin, Lowry and Highsmith during the same game. But according to these idiots, Miami doesn’t need their best players because of their “culture.”

With our Fins, it’s even worse. Making injury excuses for teams like the Bills, while ignoring the fact that we’ve played with 3 or 4 backup offensive linemen for the majority of the season, and missing WR2, RB1, DE1, DE2, DE3 and now DE4, too. Not to mention Baker, Holland, X. Howard, and other dudes that I’m not even remembering now.

I sometimes wonder how all of these jabronies that hate the Fins are Canes fans.

It happens in every sport. Same crap with the Heat. Other teams are missing one player against the Heat, the announcers are saying that’s the reason why the Heat beats them. All this while the Heat are missing Himmy, Caleb Martin, Lowry and Highsmith during the same game. But according to these idiots, Miami doesn’t need their best players because of their “culture.”

With our Fins, it’s even worse. Making injury excuses for teams like the Bills, while ignoring the fact that we’ve played with 3 or 4 backup offensive linemen for the majority of the season, and missing WR2, RB1, DE1, DE2, DE3 and now DE4, too. Not to mention Baker, Holland, X. Howard, and other dudes that I’m not even remembering now.
And that's the problem with the NFL. The rosters are so small that a few injuries can make for a catastrophic difference.

It's like having an NBA team with 7 players for an 82 week season.

Advertisement
firing Dorsey saved buffalos season

Maybe it uplifted the team. The defense is playing better. But Josh Allen has been worse and still turning the ball over. They’re just winning now and all is forgiven.

IMG_2132.jpeg

Were those long term injuries to put them on IR before this weeks game right? Not a one off short term injury where they are playing next week in KC.

If so then how do you not have any DE’s on the practice Squad to call up? Lack of depth if guys go down in game is one thing, the Bills lost 3 CBS in one game this year so I understand that, but your going up vs a pass happy team and the fast paced offense the dolphins run and only dress 3 DE’s is wild to me.

Advertisement
Maybe it uplifted the team. The defense is playing better. But Josh Allen has been worse and still turning the ball over. They’re just winning now and all is forgiven.

View attachment 277738

Agreed, and hopefully the lesson Cristobal will learn from the Michigan game is that you can have a bro style offense that is available in flavors other than vanilla. Also a very important part of the bro style offense is an elite RB. It is arguably more important to that particular offensive system than an elite QB. We've got some good RBs, but IMO we don't have an elite RB. I get why top QBs don't want to play for Cristobal, but I can't understand why elite RBs aren't interested.

Advertisement
Back