BREAKING: Ken Dorsey fired by Buffalo!

Advertisement
Joe Brady has called a better offense than Ken Dorsey did.

That being said my FINS have a million injuries folks dont realize how down bad we are...its amazing we are even in some of these games...LITERALLY OUR 3RD STRING EDGE GOT HURT LAST NIGHT...and we have been down like 3 ol every game , starting safety and cornerback.

We been standing on business with Eli Apple at corner on a hope and prayer.
To add - starting MLB as well. We don't have one position group that isn't missing key starters.

They are the better, more physical team and relatively more healthy. Dolphins got work to do over the offseason.
Well and Josh Allen is an athletic freak who is bigger faster stronger, and can flick his wrist further than Tua can throw a ball

Advertisement
I would take Ross over about 25 other owners. Owners are fans with money. He's done well. Shown patience but is aggressive when needed. Would take him over the Panthers owner in a heartbeat.
ross as an owner has devoted everything he can to win. he doesn't control whether Tua has a brain or not or whether Tua has cement feet. ross getting involved w the Brady stuff proved to me that the man wants to win before he dies. I wish he would have landed tom bc imagine the Bucs version of tom in that first year w Hill, Waddle, Ced Wilson, Achane, and Mostert and McDaniels offensive scheme.

if im the fins, I go after Cousins and not sign Tua to an extension. tag him if you want. hes above average in the McDaniel offense and a lot of that is due to McD but overall **** never be elite if he can't figure out a way to become more athletic. you can't play QB without being able to extend plays.

Advertisement
Last night wasn't all on Tua. But his limitations (i.e. arm strength, height, ability to extend plays, injury potential) are reasons I believe he would be a journeyman back-up if the Dolphins were to cut him loose. They won't, of course, and sign him to a big contract which will financially squeeze their cap numbers for years to come.
I also never realized he is such a painfully slow runner until that keeper where he had half the field and only made a few yards

Advertisement
In 2 meetings head to head

Allen 763 total yards 7 TDs
Tua 469 total yards 2 TDs
i dont know why folks do qbs.."head to head" (not just you by the way)

Tua isnt covering anybody or playing press man coverage. Josh allen isnt in a drop zone

Josh Allen typically kills the dolphins d as...with flores /boyer it was all blitzing cover 0 against him..which led to easy running lanes as dbs running with their back to him..or him making easy reads against it an thowing 50/50s.

Or the preszn/ miss match pieced up defense that he faced yesterday wihtout 5 starters or guys like Jerome Baker playing hurt.

Advertisement
Joe Brady has called a better offense than Ken Dorsey did.

That being said my FINS have a million injuries folks dont realize how down bad we are...its amazing we are even in some of these games...LITERALLY OUR 3RD STRING EDGE GOT HURT LAST NIGHT...and we have been down like 3 ol every game , starting safety and cornerback.

We been standing on business with Eli Apple at corner on a hope and prayer.
Not a fan of either team but........What was the excuse the first game then. 48-20

Mcdermott called a **** of a game last night on Defense a
Not a fan of either team but........What was the excuse the first game then. 48-20

Not like the Bills were missing 2 All pros on Defense all year plus WR2, CB1, MLB,RB2 all went down last night.

Blame the GM for being a dumb *** and only dressing 3 DE's. Week 18 every team's got injuries.

i dont know why folks do qbs.."head to head" (not just you by the way)

Tua isnt covering anybody or playing press man coverage. Josh allen isnt in a drop zone

Josh Allen typically kills the dolphins d as...with flores /boyer it was all blitzing cover 0 against him..which led to easy running lanes as dbs running with their back to him..or him making easy reads against it an thowing 50/50s.

Or the preszn/ miss match pieced up defense that he faced yesterday wihtout 5 starters or guys like Jerome Baker playing hurt.
Just outing out the difference between a top tier super talent at QB, and just another guy at QB.

Advertisement
Back