BREAKING: Ken Dorsey fired by Buffalo!

Advertisement
Lol talking about accountability while they have a top 5 offense by pretty much every metric except turnovers which is almost always entirely on the players... Meanwhile the HC isnt the one taking accountability. If you don't think this is McDermott kowing **** well his *** on hot, you're trippin.

The bills problem: Injuries on defense and lack of talent on offense, too many turnovers.
I disagree
Bills offense is stagnant
They aren’t getting cook ball enough
Too much Kincaid focus imo

But in defense of your argument
Josh been awful w turnovers

No it isn't. I'm wrong 99% of the time.

I wouldn't advise for anyone to listen to me about sh*t.
Uh Huh Sure GIF

Advertisement
Josh allen makes throws that very very few QBs have ever made as well. A lot of the recent struggles are Dorsey's fault or at least a disconnect between the two imo
Agree. Something has been off between the two of them. To our surprise, when your QB throws INTs your record isn’t going to look pretty. Bills shouldn’t be struggling with as much talent they have on their roster.

No it isn't. I'm wrong 99% of the time.

I wouldn't advise for anyone to listen to me about sh*t.
I’m surprised you’d even care who the OC is if you’re convinced Mario is going to meddle and make good OCs bad anyways. You like Dawson and think he is a good OC. You hated Gattis. So either way it’s gunna be crap.

Personally I think Dawson stays another year and we get a top QB in the portal. And when we cut down on turnovers this offense will suddenly be good/great again and Mario will have stopped meddling (except for when drives stall or we lose a game of course). If not though I’m sure Dorsey would be one of the first calls - though I’d bet he tries to get another NFL OC job first.

I can tell some of you have never run a team in or worked for a big company. It’s called accountability. He failed. Performance, at best, lagged under his leadership. It’s on him. In the real world, where the bottom line is all that matters, these rationalizations and excuses don’t mean a thing.
They can't think straight when the person has any prior association with Miami.

Advertisement
Agree. Something has been off between the two of them. To our surprise, when your QB throws INTs your record isn’t going to look pretty. Bills shouldn’t be struggling with as much talent they have on their roster.

Oh i agree but the defensive injuries…on offense lack of a second or third wr (davis benefits from allen but is at times worthless out there).

But still no reason to this extent

Dorsey's not coming here for anything less than an OC job and full control of that side of the ball. He's been an NFL OC...fired or not, he can command that kind of control should he decide to make the move to college with us or anyone else.

That being said...Mario mentioned a few weeks ago he wanted some fresh ideas on how plays were designed on the offensive side of the ball. Dorsey could be that kind of consultant should something be able to be worked out on that front even if it's just him coming in and brainstorming w/Dawson.

You don't think Kelly gets the culture in Baton Rouge? Did you not hear his accent at the press conference when he was first hired? That man flat out GETS it.
listen that first Kelly attempt at a Bayou accent failed pretty badly, my point is Kelly is a helluva football HC
and has no Bayou roots and Nick Saban is from W.Virginia..... point being talent is the key and talent begets winning.

Advertisement
I'd absolutely love for Ken Dorsey to be hired as OC here.

Ken is a high IQ guy. I like play callers like him. Moreover, Dorsey has some serious bone-fides as an NFL QB coach. He can use that to his advantage on the recruiting trail.

Sign me up for some Ken Dorsey!! He would be a great hire IMO.

I'd absolutely love for Ken Dorsey to be hired as OC here.

Ken is a high IQ guy. I like play callers like him. Moreover, Dorsey has some serious bone-fides as an NFL QB coach. He can use that to his advantage on the recruiting trail.

Sign me up for some Ken Dorsey!! He would be a great hire IMO.
KD Coached that Offense in 01...he didn't need an OC that yr, and didn't need Coker in 2000....

I haven't watch the Bills much this season, but I have a couple of friends that live up there and are die hard fans. They were ready to run him out of town because "he refused to run the ball even when the run game was gashing people". Apparently there was a game where they were 1st and goal at the one and threw 3 straight passes. Sounds like the anti-broraid to me. Mario wouldn't make it out of the first quarter without a stroke or something.

Advertisement
Their offense has been crap so it’s not surprising.

Queue the ‘bring him home’ posts.
Don't know how much you've actually watched Buffalo football this year or not...Allen has left easy yards and plays on the field and gone for home run ball that leads to turnovers. Dorsey has called some really good games and he has put Buffalo in a position to score regularly, Allen has made some really really boneheaded plays and bad turnovers that have cost the team horribly this year

The CIS homer offense wet dream is in full effect:
OC/QB: Dorsey
RB: Fire Harris bring in Portis/Gore/McGahee
WR: set with KB but can fire him for Hank or Reggie Wayne
TE: Woodiel canned Shockey in or Winslow Jr can coach from prison
OL: can’t fire Mirabal but Joaquin is brought on as an analyst with Kehoe
ST: bring in Soldy
You forgot, Fries and drink included.

Advertisement
Back