BREAKING: Ken Dorsey fired by Buffalo!

Advertisement
LOL. Fans were bashing him all the time at Miami. Calling for Brock Berlin every game for a while. You must have been to young to remember what really happened to your “childhood hero”.

Zero chance he wants to come back here and deal with most of you.
WTF are you talking about? Brock was a Gator or in HS when Dorsey played here...

Mario is the type of moron beta that won’t hire KD because he’s to insecure that he will instantly become the most loved coach on staff and a bigger Miami legend than Mario will ever be.

scratch donkey GIF

Advertisement
Refused to run the ball, even after handing off to Gore, James Jackson, McGahee, Portis, Payton and Davenport for 4yrs at UM....Lol....I highly doubt that.
What does that have to do with anything? Eric Bienemy used to be a running back and so far this season he’s called 397 pass plays and only 202 run plays (with a first time starter at qb).

Advertisement
I looked this up too.

Brock transferred to UM prior to the 2002 season and RS.

Still nobody was booing Dorsey during 2001-2002.
He transfered in 2002 and had to sit out a year per NCAA regulations. You couldnt just transfer on a whim until recently. Berlin could not suit up for Miami in 2002 even if Clappy wanted him to.

Advertisement
Don't need to hate another Miami legend after MariBro gets ahold of him.

He’ll get another shot somewhere. Unfairly scapegoated to an extent, but the offense regressed last two seasons as did Josh Allen.

Stop the Miami connections. Go outside the box for Christ sakes. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different result.
1 more time, this time it's different.

sorry dawson i like u but u gotta go now. not everyday u have chance to hire hurricane god.

[yes yes i know nabobs of negativity it never works to hire former hurricanes. this time it will. surely. maybe. it has to once]

Advertisement
LOL. Fans were bashing him all the time at Miami. Calling for Brock Berlin every game for a while. You must have been to young to remember what really happened to your “childhood hero”.

Zero chance he wants to come back here and deal with most of you.
That's total BS.....Fans were bashing Dorsey all the time??...Berlin wasn't even at UM when Dorsey was there....Shut your ill informed *** up....Berlin had to sit out 2002 because of his transfer.

Advertisement
Back