BREAKING - Jedd Fisch to the Patriots

Advertisement
I always wondered if Fisch looked like Mark Mangino and not an accountant if people would think he was so smart. I mean the dude is competent but sometimes CIS acts like he was the second coming of Bill Walsh. Maybe let's try sticking somewhere for more than like 2 seasons in an actual OC role and showing prolonged success?

Advertisement
I always wondered if Fisch looked like Mark Mangino and not an accountant if people would think he was so smart. I mean the dude is competent but sometimes CIS acts like he was the second coming of Bill Walsh. Maybe let's try sticking somewhere for more than like 2 seasons in an actual OC role and showing prolonged success?
His offenses got bogged down and went through long scoring dry spells. His redzone offense wasn’t very good from what I remember. I don’t know why people remember him as this great OC but he simply wasn’t. I’ll give him credit for what he did with Jacory and Snickers though. Did an amazing job with jacory especially.

Advertisement
"
But now that there's an opening at wide receivers coach with Joe Judge joining the New York Giants, Fisch could be a candidate for the job.

He brings plenty of experience to the table having coached Denver Broncos wide receivers in 2008 and Michigan receivers from 2015-16. Fisch also coached Seattle Seahawks quarterbacks in 2010 and was the Jacksonville Jaguars' offensive coordinator from 2013-14."

Advertisement
Mediocre offensive coordinator. Garbage quarterback recruiter. If not for him leaving and Coley getting his old job, we would have been trotting out Preston Dewey at QB after Morris graduated

Advertisement
Back