BREAKING: Jason Blissett Commits To Miami

View as article
I personally know a coach at Fieldston I played for him at another school, Blissett is 100 percent legit. Once he has the right coaching an weight training look out. Ohio state has been at alot of his games so has many other major schools. Glad we have him.

Advertisement
I personally know a coach at Fieldston I played for him at another school, Blissett is 100 percent legit. Once he has the right coaching an weight training look out. Ohio state has been at alot of his games so has many other major schools. Glad we have him.
Hope bags aren't dropped .......

On the real. A lot of ignorant ppl were clowning on Tai because of competition. But AOF, Choate, Brunswick and Cheshire would curbstomp King or Poly Prep or Horace Mann or Fieldston. Best players in up north prep league this year by far are Tai and Cornelius Johnson out of Wick

Poly Prep has always been solid so idk about curb stomping

Advertisement
I like this kid more than the STA DT we have committed. At least there’s film.

Doesn’t look like he plays the best competition but his athleticism pops when watching him. I’ll take an athletic Dlineman 10/10 times.

apparently he is from starrett city which is basically east new york. that area dont produce any soft kids.
East New York is Steve McGuire's neighborhood. Van Siclen Avenue to be exact. Nasty area, from what I used to hear. Before it was Black, it was tough-*** Italian thugs.

I like this kid more than the STA DT we have committed. At least there’s film.

Doesn’t look like he plays the best competition but his athleticism pops when watching him. I’ll take an athletic Dlineman 10/10 times.
Yes. Quick, violent. Throws blockers aside. He performed in our camp, didn't he? Our coaches are not stupid.

Advertisement
Thats a no. Big Baby kind of did him dirty lol. I think he won one rep though. The first rep Baby punched the soul out of his chest.

reading Comprehension bro......He said he won all his reps except against Big Baby

Advertisement
I'm building a database of athletic testing numbers for an article I'm writing and Blissett tests very well at his position. He tested as an 84th percentile athlete at the position and my database is heavily tilted to the ESPN300 etc. so that I'm getting all of the best players especially.

For Miami DT's that have tested, he finished in second place behind Gerald Willis (88th percentile).

Here are the players that weight 250+ pounds who ran a faster short shuttle than Blissett and his 4.40 short shuttle (my database started in 2014 when numbers became more available):

Derek Barnett- 1st round pick, All-American, and broke Reggie White's school sack record at Tennessee.
Solomon Thomas- 1st round pick and All-American at Stanford.
Joshua Paschal- Class of '17 player already starting for Kentucky and produced sacks against Tenn and Vanderbilt as a freshman.
James Lynch- ESPN freshman All-American last year for Baylor.
Gerald Willis- Miami's best DL and off to a crazy good start.
Rashan Gary- All-American at Michigan will be a very high pick this year.
Neville Gallimore- #11 on college football's "freaks list" at Oklahoma and looks to be a high pick.

That's it. That's the list.

Just to update this, James Lynch made 2nd team All Big-12 as a sophomore. This means every one of these players has made all-conference outside of Joshua Paschal at Kentucky and several made All-American. Paschal has a qualifier because he got cancer and had to sit out a large chunk of time.

Just to update this, James Lynch made 2nd team All Big-12 as a sophomore. This means every one of these players has made all-conference outside of Joshua Paschal at Kentucky and several made All-American. Paschal has a qualifier because he got cancer and had to sit out a large chunk of time.
A remarkable find! Are there any 2020 kids that have these same qualities?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back